Fitlump fucking won an Austin City Council seat

atomheartbevo

52 minutes ago, Orange&White said:

You're just like this ridiculous council the spews on and on and on about affordability yet every single action they take adds more to the cost of living. Literally everything they do.

Alas, another misguided soul who just doesn’t understand what being rational means. At least in Austin speak. 

Remember, the council is rational.  Just repeat, over and over, while refraining from using the word “lunatics” while doing so. 

PS - I chuckle at your $7.1B quote for the high-end Zilker Zephyrs.   You mean their starter kit, no?    If anyone thinks that's a good # overall we’d love continued updates from their residence on Mars.

• Hook 'Em 1

32 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Wearing heels to block-walk is fucking stupid as shit.

You know what you look like to me, with your good bag and your cheap shoes? You look like a rube. A well scrubbed, hustling rube with a little taste. Good nutrition has given you some length of bone, but you're not more than one generation from poor white trash.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Pasken said:

The problem is housing density but mouth breathers keep fighting because they think building more housing means they will have to move. The land use reform that city council worked their asses off to get within 1 reading to pass before the courts came in would do a lot to fight rising housing costs in the next decade. City council can't do anything to stop people competing for housing and driving up prices and thus appraisals which drives up mortgages, taxes and rent. The state's school financing doesn't help either. The actual city of Austin taxes aren't pushing anyone out of the city. 

I’m not taking a side on this because I don’t know enough about it, but how come every time I see a post from you, you’re always defending the city, mayor, council, cap metro, toll authority, etc?  Do you ever disagree with those in power?

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, TKthunder2 said:

I’m not taking a side on this because I don’t know enough about it, but how come every time I see a post from you, you’re always defending the city, mayor, council, cap metro, toll authority, etc?  Do you ever disagree with those in power?

I heavily bashed council from 2014-2016 including Adler who I voted against twice in 2014. The first 10-1 council was fucking terrible.  I liked 2014-2016 a little more with Jimmy getting there and I really like the current council after Ora Houston and Troxclair left.

I also really like Randy Clark and he changed my opinion of Cap Metro when he was hired. I've bashed Ora probably the most but also based Troxclair, Pool, Gallo, Zimmerman and Alter. 

The toll authority just did a really good job with 45 SW, the 290/130 connectors and 183 South. Anyone who disagrees doesn't know what they are talking about. Do I like paying tolls? No but I like shit getting done and sometimes you have to toll. They removed the 35 and Oak Hill toll lanes and then eliminated around 600 million or something in Campo projects around Austin to make up for it. 

Edited by Pasken

4 minutes ago, Pasken said:

I heavily bashed council from 2014-2016 including Adler who I voted against twice in 2014. The first 10-1 council was fucking terrible.  I liked 2014-2016 a little more with Jimmy getting there and I really like the current council after Ora Houston and Troxclair left.

I also really like Randy Clark and he changed my opinion of Cap Metro when he was hired.

The toll authority just did a really good job with 45 SW, the 290/130 connectors and 183 South. Anyone who disagrees doesn't know what they are talking about. Do I like paying tolls? No but I like shit getting done and sometimes you have to toll. They removed the 35 and Oak Hill toll lanes and then eliminated around 600 million or something in Campo projects around Austin to make up for it. 

Fair enough, I don’t read everything on here so I must have missed some of that.

5 hours ago, MissingInAction said:

So I went to an election party last night and a few feminists are raving about fitlump. So i showed them her tits.

I'd appreciate it if you could find the time to show up at her next event that is receiving some media attention. Wait 'til she has a few folks around her and ask her for an autograph on her boob shot. If anyone asks where you got it from, dish the deets. 

9 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

I'd appreciate it if you could find the time to show up at her next event that is receiving some media attention. Wait 'til she has a few folks around her and ask her for an autograph on her boob shot. If anyone asks where you got it from, dish the deets. 

Are there any photos that are big enough to print?

Been interesting watching Dr. Jen squirm on Nextdoor as Qanon loving fitlump supporters beg her to publicly back fitlump.  To her credit, she won't do it (or at least hasn't so far).

I think some of fitlump's supporters are just misguided folks who hate the current counsel.  It's a shame that they think she'll have an impact.

• immamac changed the title to Fitlump fucking won an Austin City Council seat