Fitlump fucking won an Austin City Council seat

atomheartbevo

1 hour ago, Dr. Beeper said:

She is probably the worst person I’ve known of that hasn’t committed a serious crime. Currently I can’t think of worse. 

I don't know that much about Kelly.   From what little I've seen and heard she seems like an unbridled buffonish idiot, but not a bad person.   Could be wrong and, if so, she'll blend right in downtown. 

Is Mushtaler getting no traction? 

6 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Something awful goons?

Internet trolls from the website of the same name.  She had them show up at a restaurant to taunt Romeo Rose, if I recall correctly.  It sounded like she did that to distance herself from him.

Edited by J.R. Juniors Junior Jr.

26 minutes ago, J.R. Juniors Junior Jr. said:

Sic-ing the Something Awful "Goons" on someone generally makes you terrible. 

Romeo Rose was not a good person though. 

7 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Something awful goons?

https://www.somethingawful.com

Humor-based site with a lot of sarcastic assholes and lots of photoshoppery.  Best corporations in all of EVE Online.    

My account on there is 20 years old.  Now I feel old.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Dr. Beeper said:

She’s a terrible person. 

What has she done to hurt anyone that didn't deserve it other than her daughter?

Her lack of self awareness is up there with Gabrielle Nestande but she hasn't run over anyone drunk driving yet.

Edited by TexasEd
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, TexasEd said:

What has she done to hurt anyone that didn't deserve it other than her daughter?

Her lack of self awareness is up there with Gabrielle Nestande but she hasn't run over anyone drunk driving yet.

True. Being a gold digging attention whore isn't really a crime. Dime a dozen, in fact. Being a compulsive liar gets some people way up the food chain as well.

However, there's plenty of fuel to the fire that she was taking advantage of elderly people when she was "working" for the elder care facility. If she didn't swipe drugs and valuables from the nursing home residents then I'll eat one of Steel Shank's boots.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 10/29/2020 at 5:34 PM, Lobo said:

She's apparently having a Pinball-themed election night watch party in NW Austin.  

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2020-election-night-republican-watch-party-tickets-126882790843

As tempting as it sounds to drive 45 minutes to be in her presence, I think I'll watch from home.  

Of course she is. Pinballz sent out the worst email ever a few months ago trying to get people to return to the arcade where they cited WebMD as a medical reference and claimed to know more than the CDC about COVID. Great spot for MK.

On 10/29/2020 at 2:12 PM, atomheartbevo said:

Intersting photo they used - went with the blue dress

https://www.kxan.com/news/local/austin/five-austin-city-council-seats-up-for-grabs-here-are-all-of-the-candidates/

Reveal hidden contents

mackenzie-kelly.jpg

I wish Ms. Fuentes was running in my district, not just because she's a UT grad.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Vanessa is a friend and a wonderful person. I also think she’s going to finish 2nd in that race to David.

• Hook 'Em 2

On 10/29/2020 at 5:34 PM, Lobo said:

She's apparently having a Pinball-themed election night watch party in NW Austin.  

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2020-election-night-republican-watch-party-tickets-126882790843

As tempting as it sounds to drive 45 minutes to be in her presence, I think I'll watch from home.  

We should have tshirts made up with her Cam website profile photo on the front and her Shaggy titty flash photo on the back and then recruit a pack of homeless people to flash mob the place. That would bring the lulz. Good thing for her, I'm lazy. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TexasEd said:

Saw her ad on TV paid for Fight for Austin PAC.

So if this was 2019, and somebody told you three things - that next year, we'd be in the middle of a pandemic, that a gay polygamist from Oklahoma with hundreds of tigers would rule for a few months as the top reality show on Netflix, and that you'd be seeing ads on TV supporting Fitlump for office, which one would you believe the most, and which the least?

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, drt said:

Hasn’t the “OK” symbol been co-opted by white supremacist groups?  Am I just way off here or is she dumb enough to pose for a photo with 3 dumbasses throwing signs for something like that? 

Yea but it’s hard to know what ppl are doing with their hands in a big group photo.

11 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

So if this was 2019, and somebody told you three things - that next year, we'd be in the middle of a pandemic, that a gay polygamist from Oklahoma with hundreds of tigers would rule for a few months as the top reality show on Netflix, and that you'd be seeing ads on TV supporting Fitlump for office, which one would you believe the most, and which the least?

Jesus fuck, kill me.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

The three on the right are Proud Boys. Lump can explain away three jackasses mugging for the camera, but not when they’re wearing official PB regalia. That’s more problematic than the BlueLM flags.

Yeah, the guys in black/yellow are Proud Boys. Is anyone familiar with which group the bikers in black/orange are?

34? years old.  Never had a real job.  Doesn't have custody of her daughter.   So many events of blatant lying it is hard to keep up.

And every time I see her picture, I swear I can smell cat shit and sardines, with notes of ammonia and stale, moldy, magazine perfume samples.

Edited by hullabelew
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

59 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Yeah, the guys in black/yellow are Proud Boys. Is anyone familiar with which group the bikers in black/orange are?

The bikers call themselves WTFrs - Wind Therapy Freedom Riders. This was part of a pro-police, anti-Adler demonstration yesterday downtown. The WTFrs claim that the Proud Boys photobombed them lulz.

18 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Most likely:

1. Oklahoma gay polygamist tiger guy - Reason = Oklahoma (would have believed Florida too)

2. Fitlump for city council - It's the natural progression of her resume from camgirl-> single mom-> volunteer firefighter-> fitness guru-> disaster scientist-> social justice warrior for misogynists-> lingerie football star-> assisted living administrator and unlicensed pharmacist-> bar fly-> citizens police academy valedictorian-> conservative radio host's beard-> posing with racists and running for office.  Reason = Attention whore

3. Pandemic - Reason = we've been through this with SARS, Swine Flue, Ebola, Bird Flu and every other time we got it under control.  But not this one.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

You know, when you lay out her CV like that, I think I'm gonna donate to her campaign today.  Which should roll up nicely into her legal defense fund.  

Edited by Lobo

4 hours ago, hullabelew said:

34? years old.  Never had a real job.  Doesn't have custody of her daughter.   So many events of blatant lying it is hard to keep up.

And every time I see her picture, I swear I can smell cat shit and sardines, with notes of ammonia and stale, moldy, magazine perfume samples.

and she is a few thousand votes away from $300,000 in tax payer money for a 4 year job she can't really be fired from.

7 minutes ago, C-Man said:

So I admittedly hit-and-run this thread -- where does FitLump stand in her race? Is she going to win?

Who knows. She and  Jennifer Mushtaler are competing for the same voters so she would have to beat Jennifer tomorrow and then drum up a lot of enthusiasm for a December runoff.  With the APD bullshit I don't think Jimmy can win outright tomorrow. They try to kill him over everything. He wants to decommission a very old city building that needs massive renovation currently used for APD to decentralize the force and maybe sell the land to make the city money.  A very sensible, practical position and they just retard the messaging like he's going to take a massive wrecking ball to the building while the police are still inside it all saving white kids from homeless people. 

Edited by Pasken

3 minutes ago, Wally Pryor said:

No way in hell she beats Flannigan.

She can if it goes to a runoff. I wouldn't have thought so a year ago but that was before the police issue and the lack of drug treatment, mental health facilities and rising wage gap is increasing the number of homeless people in US cities daily. Really 2 issues that are in a lot of ways problems due to laws outside of austin's control. It's really annoying to see people put it all on city council.

Also, this thread makes it clear I should probably never run for city council myself. You guys are tough. 

42 minutes ago, Pasken said:

Also, this thread makes it clear I should probably never run for city council myself. You guys are tough. 

Nobody would make any nudes you posted on Shaggy/Surly an issue.

Well, as long as you don't present yourself as some kind of holier-than-though family values kind of person.

Embrace the nudes, and there are no problems.  May even win you points.

• Hook 'Em 1

16 hours ago, Pasken said:

Looks like this APD cop was checking her out

x1r2ex6zzpw51.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg

This picture showed up on my Facebook feed shared by someone calling out APD for being in it. The comments did contain this unexpected exchange. I didn’t  even notice her in there at first lol.

spacer.png

1 hour ago, RPM said:

Honestly, I'm shocked the noods haven't been released. Are they afraid of a "You too" moment? She was posting freely on the intertube. If she's not a sloot, can she be shamed?

I could see something coming up if she makes the runoff. No need to go there if there isn't a need to do it.

• immamac changed the title to Fitlump fucking won an Austin City Council seat