Fitlump fucking won an Austin City Council seat

atomheartbevo

5 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Yes there is. To get people of her ilk to think twice about wasting people’s time, money and resources. And to keep the attention whore from begging for our attention. It serves a lot of people’s purposes, particularly Dr. Jen. 

That's fair. I wasn't thinking of Dr Jen. I think there's some fear that it can be sold as a redemption story that would backfire on whoever brings it up.

1 hour ago, Dr. Beeper said:

The cam girl poses?  Flanigan is dumb for not exploiting that. 

1 hour ago, skittlebrau said:

That's fair. I wasn't thinking of Dr Jen. I think there's some fear that it can be sold as a redemption story that would backfire on whoever brings it up.

What skittlebrau said.   On the one hand, she should be called out for trying to pretend to be something her past shows she is clearly not, and she has done plenty of shit that is questionable, even outside of the nudes.  On the other, many in the media are leery about something like that.

But you know what Dr. Beeper?  She's done enough current questionable shit, that isn't being called out - like shoutouts to those fucking qanon nutcases.  That plays well on TexAgs and among the Alex Jones crowd, but embracing batshittery is fair game.

Even worse - she sold herself as a disaster scientist, and we are in the middle of the largest pandemic in our lifetimes, and she's constantly flouting guidelines that she should be educating people about.

I love the idea that she is wrapped up in this little brew-haha from that photo, that is amusing.

But I would absolutely love to see the Lance Armstrong and Romeo Rose stuff come up.  That is so Austin.

3 hours ago, Pasken said:

She can if it goes to a runoff. I wouldn't have thought so a year ago but that was before the police issue and the lack of drug treatment, mental health facilities and rising wage gap is increasing the number of homeless people in US cities daily. Really 2 issues that are in a lot of ways problems due to laws outside of austin's control. It's really annoying to see people put it all on city council.

Also, this thread makes it clear I should probably never run for city council myself. You guys are tough. 

We'll get the surly support behind you.

• Hook 'Em 1

Fitting for 2020 that she's the Family Values candidate.  I still think she makes a runoff with Flanigan.  Because, again...2020. 

When is the runoff date again?  8 or 15 December, right?  

On 10/29/2020 at 5:07 PM, TexasEd said:

What has she done to hurt anyone that didn't deserve it other than her daughter?

Her lack of self awareness is up there with Gabrielle Nestande but she hasn't run over anyone drunk driving yet.

I may be mistaken but I believe she stole her grandmother’s car

• Hook 'Em 1

Who was the sucker that paid for them hideous knobs of hers anyway? On the one hand I kinda think that guy needs to be sanctioned somehow and then on the other hand boobs. Bitch fucks up shit that should be simple, gotdammer. 
Had to have been Tommy Bahama, right? The old engineer who has a place off Volente she was always posting pics of her fishing/swimming at?@RamjetFDO did some quality 'shops of her fat ass jumping off the dock on the old site.
  • Hook 'Em 1

I couldnt' find a straight answer on there.  We all have ten windows open right now.  Shit's fucked up.  I'm terrified about the Trump results right now.  Sorry man, I'll log off and listen.  

3 hours ago, Pasken said:

Someone who knows about the shitty things she has done (not the sex work stuff) and can talk about it on camera would make a big difference. Just saying. This person is crazy and doesn't belong in government. 

Lulz.  Our entire council is a tribe of maniacal  lunatics.   Kelley would just be another notch in the belt.

• Hook 'Em 1

• immamac changed the title to Fitlump fucking won an Austin City Council seat