Fitlump fucking won an Austin City Council seat

atomheartbevo

2 hours ago, Dr. Beeper said:

How did anyone come across Roman in the first place and who is Ricky?

ricardo davit quintanar is a convicted child molester who used to take way too many mussel pics on FB.  It's hazy to me but IIRC Mackenzie Kelly was friends with him IRL, along with giraffe boy and quagmire?

The last decade of weird shit from this community just runs together sometimes.

http://www.shaggytexas.com/board/showthread.php/119045-My-frend-ricky-post-wayyy-too-many-mussel-pics-on-FB!!

315329_10151910698745347_605021815_n.jpg

RickyEnron_700_zps23545918.jpg

Edited by BearSchlong

21 hours ago, Zepol87 said:

Didn't fitlump write him in prison giving us updates on him as well? Damn that feels like fucking forever ago

21 hours ago, Deej said:

Yes.

Well...to clarify...she SAID that she wrote him letters, and then took a photo of herself holding a bunch of envelopes pretending to put them into a mailbox, but she held them in such a way that they could have all been empty. Sorta like posting a picture of yourself assembling a bed while holding a coredless drill that had no battery in it.

In short, she probably lied about the letters to the prison pedo.

• Hook 'Em 1

I started reading this to kill time at the dr. office ( 4 hours for a ‘rona test-but all good). Then-omg-I got sucked down the rabbit hole. I had no idea of all the drama below the surface of surly. Now all of the odd questions I was asked when I requested assistance w/posting make sense—in a nonsensical way. I’m horrified/intrigued/disgusted/addicted to the fitlump saga! It’s so bad but I can’t turn away. Ricky, Roman...I’m just speechless. This is an odd but masterful work of art.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Surlymermaid said:

I started reading this to kill time at the dr. office ( 4 hours for a ‘rona test-but all good). Then-omg-I got sucked down the rabbit hole. I had no idea of all the drama below the surface of surly. Now all of the odd questions I was asked when I requested assistance w/posting make sense—in a nonsensical way. I’m horrified/intrigued/disgusted/addicted to the fitlump saga! It’s so bad but I can’t turn away. Ricky, Roman...I’m just speechless. This is an odd but masterful work of art.

just wait until you hear about the ice cream and flip flops.

14 hours ago, Pasken said:

You can find this dude in lots of photos with FItLove

I saw this and assumed this was someone trying to collect one of the debts that that Flannigan skated on.  Not the case, though, so the the goon needed to move on.   

The law should have been called.  Actually, that wouldn't have worked out too well for Flannigan probably. 

1 hour ago, Wally Pryor said:

I saw this and assumed this was someone trying to collect one of the debts that that Flannigan skated on.  Not the case, though, so the the goon needed to move on.   

The law should have been called.  Actually, that wouldn't have worked out too well for Flannigan probably. 

No it wouldn't have. Manly is pulling officer reps assigned to districts and telling communities that it's because he's been defunded when council asked he specifically not do that. Shit politics of the Ken Cassedey variety to get loons elected to council.  

• Hook 'Em 1

is there some fear of a defamation or libel charge preventing people from seriously putting her on blast, with her history? 

i was debating sharing something on fb to warn my friends in her district about voting in the runoff...but i don't want to get sued lol

ETA: wait...this forum is public, as is reddit. duh. nevermind lol

Edited by mchookem

Yeah, I can't believe what started out as a sick fucking joke is probably gonna result in her winning this seat.  

What are y'all in her district seeing as far as mailers/block-walkers/signage now that the run-off is in it's groove?  

2 hours ago, mchookem said:

is there some fear of a defamation or libel charge preventing people from seriously putting her on blast, with her history? 

i was debating sharing something on fb to warn my friends in her district about voting in the runoff...but i don't want to get sued lol

Is it defamation if you're reposting shit she posted? She put it out there. 

Edited by Deej

1 hour ago, mchookem said:

Like Deej said, this is shit she posted.

Plus, if you look at the reddit link above, people are starting to put her on blast.

3 hours ago, Pasken said:

No it wouldn't have. Manly is pulling officer reps assigned to districts and telling communities that it's because he's been defunded when council asked he specifically not do that. Shit politics of the Ken Cassedey variety to get loons elected to council.  

If the case, then Cronk should fire Manley.   

And if he doesn't people should go to Cronk's house with AK-47s.  There must be others besides Garrett Foster who would be happy to do this.  

• immamac changed the title to Fitlump fucking won an Austin City Council seat