Fitlump fucking won an Austin City Council seat

atomheartbevo

18 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

What you have been told is stupid and an example of why nobody really pays attention to state leg elections. Maybe we should. Forget her past and how she’s run her campaign. Just listen to her speak versus Doc Jen. I can’t stand Jimmy’s policies but look at him speaking versus Kelly. I cannot believe anyone would take her seriously. Just further alienates me from politics. 

Only reason I’m posting is because I have this irrational disdain for her. 

I get that, but you said it yourself: you can’t believe it. But it’s true. The conservatives* of that district chose her over Dr Jen. And the GOP grassroots pushed her candidacy. And they know who she is. It’s a feature, not a bug. 

*except, to his credit, Jay Wiley.

Edited by Bozo_Casanova
  • Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, Dr. Beeper said:

What you have been told is stupid and an example of why nobody really pays attention to state leg elections. Maybe we should. Forget her past and how she’s run her campaign. Just listen to her speak versus Doc Jen. I can’t stand Jimmy’s policies but look at him speaking versus Kelly. I cannot believe anyone would take her seriously. Just further alienates me from politics. 

Only reason I’m posting is because I have this irrational disdain for her. 

She's made appearances at the right political rallies, she's hung out with the right people.

She has Travis County GOP officials involved with her campaign, and probably guiding it.

For all of the shit and jokes we make about her, she's probably going to win an election or two.

And then this thread will hit 100 pages within a few days.

9 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

She's made appearances at the right political rallies, she's hung out with the right people.

She has Travis County GOP officials involved with her campaign, and probably guiding it.

For all of the shit and jokes we make about her, she's probably going to win an election or two.

And then this thread will hit 100 pages within a few days.

Oh, she's going to win. The wet rag's jaunt into Cabo and mandate from there for us to be good boys and girls while he downed frozens sealed the deal.  

People are sick of the shit from the council and won''t think twice to elect someone who's night and day from the existing tribe, even if she's a lunatic without boundaries. 

Flannigan's not sending the wet rag any Christmas card, rest assured. 

I don't know who Robert Luke is but he speaks the truth. Firefighter but not really, merciful health care worker of sorts ministering to the elderly, NASA program volunteer (did apply, right?), now policy maker. Her drive for recognition, aka attention whore, is boundless. I would say she has a drive for respectability but the cam whore thing kind of short circuits that thought.  She's not unique but as has already been mentioned, at this point in time it's a feature and not a bug. 

Oh, AND she's the mole. Chinese plant. Maybe lizard people. Chinese lizard people. 

Edited by El Diablo

3 hours ago, El Diablo said:

I don't know who Robert Luke is but he speaks the truth. Firefighter but not really, merciful health care worker of sorts ministering to the elderly, NASA program volunteer (did apply, right?), now policy maker. Her drive for recognition, aka attention whore, is boundless. I would say she has a drive for respectability but the cam whore thing kind of short circuits that thought.  She's not unique but as has already been mentioned, at this point in time it's a feature and not a bug. 

Oh, AND she's the mole. Chinese plant. Maybe lizard people. Chinese lizard people. 

Straight from the wet market?

• Haha 1

yeah, something may have been lost in translation.  "He meant those Chinese People whom eat Lizards."  It would make sense that FitLump had something to do with the coronavirus since she seems to know, for a fact, that it's a hoax.  Plus, her nickname in some social circles was "Wet Market" for  back in 2014.  

Now then, who is this ChristineTX34?  She's gorgeous and seems informed and cool.  Obviously the only thing holding us back from a torrid love affair is that she lives in Cedar Park, may as well be Amarillo from where I am. 

Did anything ever come from that biker harrassing Flannigan?  Charges?  Anything besides Mackenzie raising $10k around the incident?  

Edited by Lobo

One thing is for sure---she has to be loving all this free media attention.  I could have gone my whole life without ever knowing who the WTFers Biker Gang was  

And now because of Flannigan, Fitlump, and Fucking2020...These all-star thought leaders are going to have more of a hand in the land code re-write than anyone.

12 minutes ago, 3adays said:

Video is an interview with the head of the WTF bike crew talking about his beef with Flanagan 

Post the transcript if you have it.   No sane person can listen to Tod Jeffries for more than 30 seconds.   He's like a male Beth Mowins and should have his larynx removed.  And Beth should secure the next available appointment after Jeffries. 

As in, exposed too long to either and you may find yourself looking for a tall ledge.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Wally Pryor said:

Post the transcript if you have it.   No sane person can listen to Tod Jeffries for more than 30 seconds.   He's like a male Beth Mowins and should have his larynx removed.  And Beth should secure the next available appointment after Jeffries. 

As in, exposed too long to either and you may find yourself looking for a tall ledge.

Redundant.  

FTR, I'd plow Ms. Mowins like I had 5 more acres in the lower 40 to plow. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:
4 hours ago, burntorangebongos said:
Water Tank off of McNeil, I'll bet.

Yeah, she's definitely a Water Tank reg. That's where the pics came of her and Tommy Bahama on TOS.

She has not been a Water Tank regular in more than 3 years. She drinks at The Mill on Anderson Mill. She had several campaign events there and posted several photos from inside and outside and with the owners.

On 9/15/2020 at 8:48 AM, atomheartbevo said:

She was fired from her home health care job for theft, and then got a new job, but was fired after six months after hey found out what she did at the last place. Now she’s unemployed and posted that picture because she doesn’t want everyone to know she got fired and is unemployed because it doesn’t look good for her campaign. 

3 hours ago, HonestBloke said:

She was fired from her home health care job for theft, and then got a new job, but was fired after six months after hey found out what she did at the last place. Now she’s unemployed and posted that picture because she doesn’t want everyone to know she got fired and is unemployed because it doesn’t look good for her campaign. 

How do you know she was fired for theft?

5 hours ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

What I really want to know is why she does not have custody of her kid or kids. It's hard to pull off as a woman, and I say that as the son of a woman who managed to pull it off 40 years ago in a backwards state like Tennessee. 

What did she do?

My guess is when the kid was a baby she basically was like "fuck it I don't want her". Once she realized that she could garner attention by being a single mom she started to pretend to care. Now she pretends that she actually has custody. 

4 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Any “plans” the state GOP has for her is an utterly absurd notion. 

She's a wildly unqualified, grifting, dishonest demagogue who has aligned herself with the most vocal and violent portion of her constituency. What about that isn't congruous with the GOP? It's a pretty good alignment with party leadership

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

• immamac changed the title to Fitlump fucking won an Austin City Council seat