Fitlump fucking won an Austin City Council seat

atomheartbevo

11 hours ago, SHOOTER12 said:

My fellow Surlians, considering the fact that she was allowed to win a city council seat when any number of you living in Austin could have derailed it, and now the fact that she is on national news, excuse me if I pretend not to know you in public.

Many won’t say it, but people here absolutely agree with her 100%. Sure, her message is stuffed in an ugly red dress and she has a big fat horn on her head, so they’ll act indignant she was elected, but they voted for her. Or would have if they could have. 

40 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Many won’t say it, but people here absolutely agree with her 100%. Sure, her message is stuffed in an ugly red dress and she has a big fat horn on her head, so they’ll act indignant she was elected, but they voted for her. Or would have if they could have. 

The topless pics she posted on Shaggy might have won her a bunch of votes.  

People are trying to make this about political positions, but that's not the issue.  Yes she happens to believe (or was told what to believe) that jibes with what a lot of her more conservative voters wanted in NW, but that's nothing new.  That district is a conservative one.

The only issue that matters is her absolute egotism and self-aggrandizement.  I don't think most people, even if they disagreed with Ellen Troxclair's political positions, found her to be a Shaggy/Surly punching bag. And that's fine - people with conservative positions up there are more likely to win.  Free country and all.

This really has very little to do with pure politics.  If Lump could advance her position in the world by bashing Ronald Reagan, she would.  Her only solid stance is the posing she did on her FU Pay Me site.  That's it.

• Hook 'Em 1

The Austin homeless thread is full of people who basically parrot her entire platform that got her elected. It’s fine, they likely voted for her or would have.  It’s the ones also acting indignant about her holding office despite likely voting for her that annoy me - just own it. 

Stating the obvious, but every now and then I have to get it off my chest...she is so fucking ugly. I rarely say that or even consciously think that about people until it's brought to my attention, and even then I kind of grade on a curve compared to some of y'all. But Fitlump? It's one of those weird commonalities I share with my bizarro poster Rex. We are both physically, viscerally uphauled by every picture we see of her. Lots of crazy-ass narcissistic bitches are fucking fire anyway, but with her, it's like all the flaws she has inside manifest in her facial features. I mean, the horn is just icing on the cake. She looks like a Gorgon even without it. How she can get laid in Austin pretty easily is kind of shocking; I would think she couldn't sell that pussy of hers for a nickel on Wake Island, but life is full of mysteries....

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

On 5/27/2021 at 9:00 AM, crash_davis said:

I said it before on this thread. The homeless situation got fitlump elected. That was her sole platform. The continued shitshow is going to get her more fame. She's milking it but she also bringing light to the continue clusterfuck that is our city government's response to this whole homeless situation. Self serving it may be, it's good to shine a light on the cockroaches.

Fuck Casar and Adler for creating her.

She's ridiculous, especially the manufactured twittering shit(who could have seen that coming), reminds me of AOC looking longingly at the parking lot through the chain link fence at the border. game respects game though.

1 hour ago, phdhorn said:

I don't think most people, even if they disagreed with Ellen Troxclair's political positions, found her to be a Shaggy/Surly punching bag. 

I don't think any of us really cared about Foxy Troxy's political positions.  Or even knew what they were.  We had our minds on other positions.

16 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Stating the obvious, but every now and then I have to get it off my chest...she is so fucking ugly. I rarely say that or even consciously think that about people until it's brought to my attention, and even then I kind of grade on a curve compared to some of y'all. But Fitlump? It's one of those weird commonalities I share with my bizarro poster Rex. We are both physically, viscerally uphauled by every picture we see of her. Lots of crazy-ass narcissistic bitches are fucking fire anyway, but with her, it's like all the flaws she has inside manifest in her facial features. I mean, the horn is just icing on the cake. She looks like a Gorgon even without it. How she can get laid in Austin pretty easily is kind of shocking; I would think she couldn't sell that pussy of hers for a nickel on Wake Island, but life is full of mysteries....

Thankfully, UT is represented on the City Council by somebody who is attractive. 

UT%20image.webp

16 hours ago, Bullneck said:

Wait, they are both bitching about homeless people being armed?  What's wrong with that?  If you don't have walls and deadbolts on the door you REALLY need a gun.  Or several.  Homeless people are covered by 2A, too.

Not if they are a drug addict, adjudicated mentally ill, or a felon. Otherwise yes.

Does anyone really think it matters what her views are? she's would get outvoted 9-1, 8-2 almost all the time.  she'll end up voting with them even when she knows she is going to lose just to be in the club and get in on the grift.

3 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

Does anyone really think it matters what her views are? she's would get outvoted 9-1, 8-2 almost all the time.  she'll end up voting with them even when she knows she is going to lose just to be in the club and get in on the grift.

Most likely scenario.

• Like 1

For those wondering about the national news thing, she was on Fox News

https://www.foxnews.com/media/austin-texas-councilwoman-harassed-homeless-city-hall

I was wondering why I had a few relatives asking if everybody in Austin was under assault by the homeless.  One asked if I was worried about my kids' safety.

waka flocka GIF

11 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

For those wondering about the national news thing, she was on Fox News

https://www.foxnews.com/media/austin-texas-councilwoman-harassed-homeless-city-hall

I was wondering why I had a few relatives asking if everybody in Austin was under assault by the homeless.  One asked if I was worried about my kids' safety.

waka flocka GIF

You should be worried about your kids’ safety. There’s some cam whore with a big fat horn wandering around Austin in a position of power, using a young kid as a prop. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

you get her to show up to a surly HH and I'll throw $100 at the bar tab. someone will get lucky 

But seriously...Lance Armstrong fucked her? Even after the roids thing, the amount of hot ass he could get is staggering, and he sticks his dick in Fitlump? Keepin' Austin Weird, I guess. 

11 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

But seriously...Lance Armstrong fucked her? Even after the roids thing, the amount of hot ass he could get is staggering, and he sticks his dick in Fitlump? Keepin' Austin Weird, I guess. 

You didn't see the text messages she posted on Shaggy?

• Like 1

Guest Lobo

Is the police guy really, really small or is his Hummer LEO vehicle just really, really big?  And why does Fitlump appear to be looming over all of it?