Fitlump fucking won an Austin City Council seat

atomheartbevo

She has a "Make a Wish" thing going on.

https://austinovertheedge.com/councilmemberkelly/

I am Austin City Council Member Mackenzie Kelly and I'm raising funds and awareness for Make-A-Wish® Central & South Texas by joining 150 people on June 5th, 2021, to go Over The Edge - literally!  Over The Edge challenges you to face your fears, catch your breath, step up to the edge and rappel from a downtown skyrise in the heart of Austin. 

@Brisketexan if you are up there on that edge, send pics when they do this.

4 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

And she's getting a lot of use out of it. And I'm a horrible person for wanting to photoshop a Klingon forehead on to her.

Her makeup person is earning every single bit of their paycheck.

Ezbhmg6XIAIbUEQ?format=jpg&name=large

Abbott can't quite get the hand signal right. 

larry.gif

• Haha 1

oh god somehow i ended up with a 'stand with Mackenzie Kelly and vote FOR prop b!' ad on my fb feed 🤣🤣🤣

my voting preference aside, i was soooo tempted to comment something, er, 'colorful', seeing as how i witnessed '8 days to new boobs!' from the beginning. 😄

but its fb so it's my real name, boo...i just hid the ad lol.

• Like 1

What does that say about her politics, or mine, that whenever I see her latest campaign propaganda...all I think of is, "God, I hope she fucks that horse." 

Have you been in a coma for the last five years?  Politics is fetish now.  People get off more owning the other team than they do owning that pussy.  

now I’ll make it weird—-fitlump looks like she smells like old ham and menthols.  

On 4/20/2021 at 4:08 PM, atomheartbevo said:

She has a "Make a Wish" thing going on.

https://austinovertheedge.com/councilmemberkelly/

In thinking about it, this is how we should crowd-source/ban people on Surly - make them hook up rappel with FL.

She was a disaster scientist and volunteer firefighter, so if anything goes wrong, she can make a statement to the media.

I have to admit I'm severely disappointed in Austin. They let an obvious con/attention whore get a council seat. This was the most obvious slamdunk loss ever, but you elected her. No outing of her attention horse past. You guys get what you deserve with this one. Somebody has to nut up and expose her.

What mean "we", Tonto?  It was just the people of her district 6, and less than 8,000 of them.  

I'll say this for District 6, the 3 people they've elected thus far to Council have all been attention narcissists (can't type the word I really wanna say), but in very different ways.  Zimmerman, Flannigan, and now FitLump.  All are starved for adoration and attention, and go about in really different ways.  Anyway, it's only 3 so it's not a substantial set, but no other district has had this many council members already.  or at least this many crazy ones.  

Yep.  Austin dumped at-large districts in 2012 and of course in good bureaucratic fashion increased the incompetency from 6 to 10 members.  So even less voted for her than used to be the case per council member.

However, you are correct in that the dumbasses all over Austin voted in 2012 to change the system, so indirectly you're right.

• Hook 'Em 1

29 minutes ago, Lobo said:

What mean "we", Tonto?

Austin et al.

Nobody ran with her background. Whether it was a coordinated coverup or wimpy journalism somebody seriously dropped the ball. We all know who she is and what she's done. Pretty sure if I do a search of old hard drives I've got noods she posted.

2 hours ago, RPM said:

Austin et al.

Nobody ran with her background. Whether it was a coordinated coverup or wimpy journalism somebody seriously dropped the ball. We all know who she is and what she's done. Pretty sure if I do a search of old hard drives I've got noods she posted.

We discussed it last year - some people in the media knew, but didn't want to get in a situation where they were seen as shaming her or whatever - it could backfire and make her a martyr of sorts and/or drive up turnout for her amongst some male voters.

But I think the Lance Armstrong, Romeo Rose, etc. shit should have been absolutely fair game, along with the disaster scientist stuff.

As it turns out, it's possible to reveal the truth even when the truthers aren't in her district.

Fitlump getting elected was a monumental black eye on Austin.  The bizarro avoidance of "dirty politics" was incomprehensible.  If someone is a gold-digging, lying whore. the voting public (however small the district) should be made aware.

• Hook 'Em 2