ANTIFA

Hugo Stiglitz

15 hours ago, Mdhorn said:

RDC isn't trying to ride in that pickup

I dunno, man, that's one cool truck with some badass Rambo Merican Patriots knowm sayin, maybe I could rig up that old tube we useta shoot bottle rockets out of like a bazooka, boy you'd flick the lighter and whoosh whoosh whoosh whoosh them bottle rockets go WHOOOSH.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, workswithseed said:

This dude seemed very safe pointing his gun at people.

These fucking "Proud Boys" and the others must suffer from the biggest case of Small Dick Syndrome on this planet.

I have never seen a bigger group of fucking scared little snowflakes, and they arm themselves to make themselves look tough and try to pretend they aren't scared, but you can just see the fear in them.

Fitting that the Proud Boys was started by Gavin Mcinnes, who shoved a dildo up his ass on live video to own the libs.

Shame that none of the other Proud Boys want to own the libs enough to shove dildos up their asses on live video. 

2 hours ago, workswithseed said:

This dude seemed very safe pointing his gun at people.

I don't know about that, homeskillet

https://www.oregonlegislature.gov/bills_laws/ors/ors166.html

ORS 166.190
Pointing firearm at another

Any person over the age of 12 years who, with or without malice, purposely points or aims any loaded or empty pistol, gun, revolver or other firearm, at or toward any other person within range of the firearm, except in self-defense, shall be fined upon conviction in any sum not less than $10 nor more than $500, or be imprisoned in the county jail not less than 10 days nor more than six months, or both. Justice courts have jurisdiction concurrent with the circuit court of the trial of violations of this section. When any person is charged before a justice court with violation of this section, the court shall, upon motion of the district attorney, at any time before trial, act as a committing magistrate, and if probable cause be established, hold such person to the grand jury. [Formerly 163.320]

35 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

Actually, I am concerned that we have what appear to be Neo-Czarists popping up, nosing around old Russian-claimed areas in the Pacific NW.

We must not allow this Russo-revanchism. I say, not a step back, comrade!

• Haha 1
  • Drool 1

50 minutes ago, Captainant said:

I don't know about that, homeskillet

https://www.oregonlegislature.gov/bills_laws/ors/ors166.html

ORS 166.190
Pointing firearm at another

Any person over the age of 12 years who, with or without malice, purposely points or aims any loaded or empty pistol, gun, revolver or other firearm, at or toward any other person within range of the firearm, except in self-defense, shall be fined upon conviction in any sum not less than $10 nor more than $500, or be imprisoned in the county jail not less than 10 days nor more than six months, or both. Justice courts have jurisdiction concurrent with the circuit court of the trial of violations of this section. When any person is charged before a justice court with violation of this section, the court shall, upon motion of the district attorney, at any time before trial, act as a committing magistrate, and if probable cause be established, hold such person to the grand jury. [Formerly 163.320]

That was sarcasm. I ain't pointing a gun at anyone unless I'm going to shoot to kill. I will say that reading the law, I can't believe how lenient it seems to be for doing so. 

• 1 month later...
16 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

Parks And Recreation Reaction GIF

lol it's too bad that blacklab and imma deleted all the far right ass showing in the BLM protests thread from DT. Sure is nice having the mods put your shitposting down the memory hole so nobody can shame-quote your own taking the propaganda bait

Ivan Hunter is probably related to Hunted Biden.  They're all in on this shit together.  You see, Ivan is a real ANTIFA operator posing as a Boogaloo Boys protestor who was posing as an ANTIFA rioter.  You see?  This is all super serious shit being orchestrated by the Bidens and the Ukraine government.  And actually, Ivan isn't an actual ANTIFA deep cover operator, he's actually a BLM organizer pretending to be all of the above.  He's actually Black in real life, too.  He pretends to identify as white to gain access to Proud Bois and other White Supremacy groups.  

It's all there, it's all on the freakin' laptops. IF we could just have a look at them.  I don't see how you people don't undertsand this charade.

• 4 months later...
22 minutes ago, maninblack said:

lol, you're using Andy Ngo as a source? do you even vet where you get your information? THERE IS NO ANTIFA ORGANIZATION!!!! How many fucking times do we have to explain this? You're a tool of misinformation and you should really reassess your worldview. You're creating a boogeyman for yourself that doesn't exist.

https://www.portlandmercury.com/blogtown/2022/02/20/38576071/one-dead-five-injured-from-shooting-at-black-lives-matter-march

The Normandale Park demonstration was organized to demand justice for Amir Locke, a Black man killed on February 2 by Minneapolis police serving a no-knock warrant. About 50 protesters gathered at the park around 7 pm in preparation to march within the hour.

Several attendees told OPB that they saw a person come out of a home near the park and confront the group, before allegedly shooting into the crowd. It's not clear if more than one person fired a gun. The shooting appeared to take place before the march began. The Portland Police Bureau (PPB) reports receiving a 911 call about the incident at 8:01 pm.

Police report that six people at the scene were hit by gunshots. One woman was killed by the gunfire, while two men and three women were sent to nearby hospitals with injuries. None of the victims' identities have been made public.

Edited by Longhorn_Fan68

32 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

lol, you're using Andy Ngo as a source? do you even vet where you get your information? THERE IS NO ANTIFA ORGANIZATION!!!! How many fucking times do we have to explain this? You're a tool of misinformation and you should really reassess your worldview. You're creating a boogeyman for yourself that doesn't exist.

https://www.portlandmercury.com/blogtown/2022/02/20/38576071/one-dead-five-injured-from-shooting-at-black-lives-matter-march

1 hour ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

image.gif.07eaa6ba5dd85265bb3551d22c09683d.gif

• Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

THERE IS NO ANTIFA ORGANIZATION!!!! How many fucking times do we have to explain this? You're a tool of misinformation and you should really reassess your worldview. You're creating a boogeyman for yourself that doesn't exist.

Is this like there is no MAFIA ? 

Your illicit organization doesn't exist until there's a corkboard of you and your confederates on an FBI wall somewhere with pieces of string connecting index cards.  

Actually, I still adhere to the "follow the money" rationale when it comes to shit like ANTIFA, La Cosa Nostra, most Trump fundraising entities, or the illegal financial networks of a Mister Ronan Sinatra.

7 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Your illicit organization doesn't exist until there's a corkboard of you and your confederates on an FBI wall somewhere with pieces of string connecting index cards.  

Actually, I still adhere to the "follow the money" rationale when it comes to shit like ANTIFA, La Cosa Nostra, most Trump fundraising entities, or the illegal financial networks of a Mister Ronan Sinatra.

You can't say confederate.

6 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

You can't say confederate.

"It's Confederated Stupids.  It's a different party.  It's a different quality of stupid."  /GO!

24 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

is it your contention that I am wrong? please point me to Antifa's website. Or a leader's name. Or a phone number. Or even a contact page. If they are an actual organization then it must be possible to get in touch with them

I admire the effort but you know he’s going to do non of that. He’s a moronic, loud mouth, piece of shit headline readers with no intentions of actually learning anything. So your typical moderne day Republican coward  

Edited by Fletch
  • Rage+1 1

44 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

is it your contention that I am wrong? please point me to Antifa's website. Or a leader's name. Or a phone number. Or even a contact page. If they are an actual organization then it must be possible to get in touch with them

Point me to the Al Queda website and phone number

• Fuck You 1