Several shot during 3rd night of Kenosha riots

clapclapclap

37 minutes ago, NorthLoop said:

Sorry for offending you and your fellow racists.

Sorry for questioning your illogical conclusions.

Well, not really.  You just run the plays you know...regardless of the situation.

No matter what happens in the state prosecution, he's facing 10 years for possessing a gun as a minor and 10 years for possessing an unregistered machine gun and whoever gave him the gun is facing the same.

Unregistered machine gun? Was it full auto? Or otherwise an nfa weapon? If not it’s a regular old rifle

• Hook 'Em 5

No matter what happens in the state prosecution, he's facing 10 years for possessing a gun as a minor and 10 years for possessing an unregistered machine gun and whoever gave him the gun is facing the same.

Also where are you getting the 10 years for possession? Seems to be a class A misdemeanora11e65310f1ee63d548b0b90ec93a2ef.png

I work with cops all the time and while I believe police as a whole are definitely in need of reform some of y’all are asking for some pretty crazy stuff, making only murder as an arrestable offense? That leaves a lot of really bad stuff to walk.....rape/armed robbery/arson and so on, and yea the cops are way too militarized I’ll totally agree, but disarming them? Sending social workers to domestic violence calls has anyone really thought about e repercussions of that because you aren’t getting rid of guns so who are you gonna call in the event of something like a home invasion?or a school shooting or god forbid someone attacks your family? Social workers or guys armed with tasers or batons? The police scrutiny has already caused applicant pools to shrink by massive numbers because who the hell would want to be a cop in all of this shit besides people with an agenda.They need better screening pre employment better training, better ptsd care but all this is doing now is ensuring the next generation of cops are only there because they couldn’t find anyone better.

• Hook 'Em 1

I should also say, I’m a Firefighter and used to hate cops because I was a Shithead adolescent and young adult, I still see the racists and the power hungry on the streets today, but they are in the minority and they’re surrounded by some pretty good people.

• Hook 'Em 1

After reading above he’s probably screwed and as well he should be, I’d be willing to bet this kid had issued before this and his parents giving him that gun and those weird ass priorities for a teenager is inexcusable, he never should of been there, on the other hand I’m a ballsy guy and have done some crazy stuff, I’d never chase a guy with a rifle or grab the muzzle and yank it away from him you’re really assuming a lot about the intentions of the shooter and if you’re wrong a .223 round is gonna do a ton of damage. if That Gaige guy saw him as a threat he should of ended it with his pistol while he had a chance before the gun was on him.

• Hook 'Em 1

So he shot him in the groin, back, hand, and grazed his forehead, with the shot to the back going through his right lung and liver.  It's possible he bled out from the pelvic shot (artery), but he could have died from the shot to the back.

I’d be willing to bet the liver shot killed him as well as the pelvic injuries, very vascular Ton of bleeding. He exsanguinated and probably pretty quick

Just now, BrickTop said:

After reading above he’s probably screwed and as well he should be, I’d be willing to bet this kid had issued before this and his parents giving him that gun and those weird ass priorities for a teenager is inexcusable, he never should of been there, on the other hand I’m a ballsy guy and have done some crazy stuff, I’d never chase a guy with a rifle or grab the muzzle and yank it away from him you’re really assuming a lot about the intentions of the shooter and if you’re wrong a .223 round is gonna do a ton of damage. if That Gaige guy saw him as a threat he should of ended it with his pistol while he had a chance before the gun was on him.

I haven't seen it verified, but one one of the news sites had him living alone with his mom, in a small apartment.   They also claimed she drove him to Wisconsin to drop him off to meet up with somebody (maybe the person he called on the phone).   If the dad was not present, there could be some unresolved daddy issues, and that's why she was enthusiastic about his police junior academy stuff, Back the Blue (she's a nurse), and why she bought him the rifle (and his other firearms, unless those were borrowed).  And if she drove him to Wisconsin, she knew he had the rifle and was taking it across the state lines.

I have not seen any photos of him with his father, just with his mom.

I don't know how much I trust any of that though, although his classmates saying he would be the school shooter is pretty telling, but if she did buy him the rifle, drove him to Wisconsin, etc., she's pretty fucked as well.

19 minutes ago, MillerEP said:

And the fucking cops let this violent extremist walk back to his mommy to drive him back across state lines to sleep in his bed after doing everything in that indictment. 

The black guy under suspicion got plugged seven times for being a threat. The white kid got a pat on the back after killing a man. 

No injustice there, nosireebob. 

I haven't seen it verified, but one one of the news sites had him living alone with his mom, in a small apartment.   They also claimed she drove him to Wisconsin to drop him off to meet up with somebody (maybe the person he called on the phone).   If the dad was not present, there could be some unresolved daddy issues, and that's why she was enthusiastic about his police junior academy stuff, Back the Blue (she's a nurse), and why she bought him the rifle (and his other firearms, unless those were borrowed).  And if she drove him to Wisconsin, she knew he had the rifle and was taking it across the state lines.
I have not seen any photos of him with his father, just with his mom.
 I don't know how much I trust any of that though, although his classmates saying he would be the school shooter is pretty telling, but if she did buy him the rifle, drove him to Wisconsin, etc., she's pretty fucked as well.

Sucks for him and for her, only kids I’ve ever seen that age with guns that I was comfortable around had been shooting since they were kids, had a very strong upbringing and were very aware of the consequences of a bullet.

14 minutes ago, BrickTop said:

You sure? The entire witness statement in the complaint seems to outline a self defense argument.

14 minutes ago, BrickTop said:

if That Gaige guy saw him as a threat he should of ended it with his pistol while he had a chance before the gun was on him.

Amateur LARPers.

7 minutes ago, Captainant said:

And the fucking cops let this violent extremist walk back to his mommy to drive him back across state lines to sleep in his bed after doing everything in that indictment.

Your evidence that the cops let him do anything is ???

From all the videos posted, and cited in the write-up, there was not a single police present around the scenes of the incident.

There is a video of him walking towards the police cars, calmly, with his arms raised.  The police cars were already mobile and moving forward.  There were tons of other armed people out that night.

They should have known that this one particular guy had shot multiple people, some blocks away at midnight, because of what - extra sensory perception?

1 minute ago, 52-80 said:

They should have known that this one particular guy had shot multiple people, some blocks away at midnight, because of what - extra sensory perception?

It could be the rifle slung on his chest with a report of shots fired recently. 

Granted, those cops may not have been detectives so they could have missed those clues

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Captainant said:

It could be the rifle slung on his chest with a report of shots fired recently. 

Granted, those cops may not have been detectives so they could have missed those clues

Then they'd have to head over to that gas station and round up the entire Brothers of Anarchy over there

57 minutes ago, DanRydell said:

That I said “state prosecution” should have served as a pretty good hint that I was talking about federal law.

Except that federal law only prohibits possession of handguns and handgun ammunition by a juvenile.

I'm not aware that he had a handgun or that the rifle he carried was a fully automatic "machine gun" for purposes of federal law.

It's also fairly idiotic that we have federal criminal penalties for possession of firearms outside of the context of dealer regulation.  The states have that well covered and there's zero federal interest in it.

You sure? The entire witness statement in the complaint seems to outline a self defense argument.

Definitely. Not sure and yea it could look like we’d defense, but it think it comes down to them proving his intentions from the beginning he had no duty to act he was defending nothing of proven physical value to him besides his own life a so I really don’t know plenty of lawyers with this knowledge around though l.

Except that federal law only prohibits possession of handguns and handgun ammunition by a juvenile.
I'm not aware that he had a handgun or that the rifle he carried was a fully automatic "machine gun" for purposes of federal law.
It's also fairly idiotic that we have federal criminal penalties for possession of firearms outside of the context of dealer regulation.  The states have that well covered and there's zero federal interest in it.

According to the indictment it was a smith and Wesson M&p 15 so definitely. Not full auto because if it was the bcg would blow up and the barrel would melt the first mag dump.
  • Hook 'Em 1

He is biased, but you can't call him racist either.

I think the guy is great and is a blessing to the gun community but he’s also pretty staunch in n his beliefs he is very well spoken and makes good points but as soon as anti gun people find out who he is and what he stands for he is dismissed as something that he isn’t
  • Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, BrickTop said:

I think the guy is great and is a blessing to the gun community but he’s also pretty staunch in n his beliefs he is very well spoken and makes good points but as soon as anti gun people find out who he is and what he stands for he is dismissed as something that he isn’t

If they don't want to listen to another take, I'll let them decide. If they don't agree with everything of his take, just be happy they listened at all.

25 minutes ago, BrickTop said:

While I’m on your side you really can’t use Colion noir as a unbiased opinion he’s one of the biggest gun advocates in the United States

It's a pretty straightforward and credible video.  Don't know who he is, but I could tell I needed my BS detector on high sensitivity.  I didn't detect much.

I hate the fact that this clearly naive, kinda dumb, kinda aggro kid was armed in a volatile situation.  Where the hell were his parents?  But other than the misdemeanor possession charges, that's not a crime.

The scenes that the Noir guy lays out, supported by the video, are pretty credible.  I didn't see any obvious dekes or bullshit.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BrickTop said:

I should also say, I’m a Firefighter and used to hate cops because I was a Shithead adolescent and young adult, I still see the racists and the power hungry on the streets today, but they are in the minority and they’re surrounded by some pretty good people.

Then lets have those good people get rid of the bad ones. My uncle is a detective and stepmom DPD and I asked them both this question and they said they would too much. They are now bad cops to em

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Zepol87 said:

Then lets have those good people get rid of the bad ones. My uncle is a detective and stepmom DPD and I asked them both this question and they said they would too much. They are now bad cops to em

This is the indictment of the "good" cops, of which I am sure there are many.  Until they band together and call out the bad ones, call out their BS unions, and start changing things from within, they might as well be Derek Chauvin.

It's a pretty straightforward and credible video.  Don't know who he is, but I could tell I needed my BS detector on high sensitivity.  I didn't detect much.
I hate the fact that this clearly naive, kinda dumb, kinda aggro kid was armed in a volatile situation.  Where the hell were his parents?  But other than the misdemeanor possession charges, that's not a crime.
The scenes that the Noir guy lays out, supported by the video, are pretty credible.  I didn't see any obvious dekes or bullshit.

Watching the entire thing you are right he makes very good points about it being self defense and he’s not talking out of his ass either being a lawyer.

Just now, BrickTop said:

Watching the entire thing you are right he makes very good points about it being self defense and he’s not talking out of his ass either being a lawyer.

But he didn't weasel around anything, either, as lawyers are wont to do..  That I saw, anyway.  There might be some somewhere, but I don't think it's much.

Damn, from the video it looked like Rosenbaum was shot through the side of his head and that reporter/bystanders were treating a wound there.

Autopsy said that was a grazing wound, the liver/lung pelvic wounds are the life threatening ones the other guy took a round through the heart, nothing to do there.
  • Like 1