Dallas Cowboys 2020 Regular Season Thread: Finally No More Garrett!

Vic Mackey

13 minutes ago, Wanker Bob said:

Yes. He and his son for making bad decisions on who to pay, bad decisions on drafting defense, and a poor handling of this situation. That as long as making money is more important to him than winning they'll keep having these problems. 

good.  didn’t think the fan had it in them. 

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope the Jones family reunion is held on that goddamn boat and it sinks hundreds of miles from land or any other boats. I hope it goes down in the Bermuda Triangle and nobody ever knows what happened. I hope to watch that episode of Unsolved History show about that yacht and the Jones family.

I hope the Jones family reunion is held on that goddamn boat and it sinks hundreds of miles from land or any other boats. I hope it goes down in the Bermuda Triangle and nobody ever knows what happened. I hope to watch that episode of Unsolved History show about that yacht and the Jones family.

5 hours ago, Patrick Bateman said:

FWIW, from most credible reports, this is who Dallas was going to draft if Lamb hadn't fallen in their laps....... So, it could be worse, as hard as that is to believe.

I never understood why he was rated so highly to begin with. He was had less than 10 sacks total over his 3 years at LSU. Yeah his physical traits are great, but his production wasn't worth the hype. 

If you can find the audio it's funny shit. He was all pissed and cussing at his flagship radio hosts calling the reporter not credible and you could hear the poor guys trying to think of how to respond. Then after the call every show replayed it and blasted Jerry as inept. I guess since he already burned the bridge with the ticket and espn is run by the cumulus ticket management he doesn't have anywhere else to go so now has to just take it. What a dipshit
What happened with The Ticket?

5 minutes ago, futureman said:

you’ve listened to the fan for years?  you ok, man?

I get it in my car in Waco, easier to listen to that than stream since I’m on the phone a lot.   

I love the ticket, but it’s gone downhill the last few years.   A few of the Fan hosts are quite good, so I enjoy them.  

Edited by Trey3216