Dallas Cowboys 2020 Regular Season Thread: Finally No More Garrett!

Vic Mackey

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah the offense at least has an excuse with absolutely no OL and losing their franchise QB. I can give them a pass for looking like a shit show.

This defense? They absolutely don’t give a fuck. And are bad. And aren’t well coached. And...ah fuck it.

Just now, Drew said:

Yeah the offense at least has an excuse with absolutely no OL and losing their franchise QB. I can give them a pass for looking like a shit show.

This defense? They absolutely don’t give a fuck. And are bad. And aren’t well coached. And...ah fuck it.

Nolan is horrible.  McCarthy is dumb.  Jaylon Smith may be the worst LBer in the NFL.

Just now, Catdaddyhorn said:

Even it looks like we stopped them they still get 6 yards. 

thats 90% because Jaylon Smith is awful.  the DL gets decent push and he can't get off a block to save his life.  there are LBers in the 4th or 5th round that will be better than JS.

• Hook 'Em 1

Ok I need an update on the whole Dalton vs Dak thing. I was told this offense would actually look better without Dak with Dalton in place. We would get back to our roots. And I heard the "Dak lovers" would get a rude awakening when Dalton fills in.

I need all of you to check in and tell me how it's going....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Ok I need an update on the whole Dalton vs Dak thing. I was told this offense would actually look better without Dak with Dalton in place. We would get back to our roots. And I heard the "Dak lovers" would get a rude awakening when Dalton fills in.
I need all of you to check in and tell me how it's going....

Nah man, it’s morphed into “well the OL is worse now, coaching, and the team has lost its will to win”.

Still trashing Dak for “lol 1-3”
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

Dak going to ask for $60 mil a season after watching this shit show.

Lack of talent everywhere and no coaching.

Dak played with a decent OL this year and went 1-3.  if he played in the situations dalton has faced (practice squad OL) he would have been worse. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

19 minutes ago, naija said:

never change. never change.

though I will admit that if there is a chance for Trevor Lawrence, they would be silly to not explore it

You get the first pick, you franchise Dak and then trade him and draft Lawrence.  Fields is who would make it interesting and he's probably a top 5 pick if not 2nd.

Or..... we can just wait for these guys.  It's not all on them as the OL is awful but this is some shitastic play.  DiNucci should be on the PS playing scout team so it's not fair to him.  Mike White working at White Castle?  Maybe he's the savior.

7 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

You get the first pick, you franchise Dak and then trade him and draft Lawrence.  Fields is who would make it interesting and he's probably a top 5 pick if not 2nd.

Or..... we can just wait for these guys.  It's not all on them as the OL is awful but this is some shitastic play.  DiNucci should be on the PS playing scout team so it's not fair to him.  Mike White working at White Castle?  Maybe he's the savior.

not sold on Fields, but need to watch him more

43 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

That’s a shitty stat,  since Dalton was <4 YPA 

Edited by Trey3216

6 minutes ago, DougO said:

Good think McCarthy spend a whole year intently studying the latest NFL analytics and trends. That really paid off in his head coaching reboot.

His fat ass was watching the Grit channel and eating ice cream out of the carton. No way he was watching football. If that’s what Jerruh believed he could have just hired one of us. I reckon my red zone watching on the weekends alone would qualify me.