Fuck Big 12 refs

taybo20

Just now, Smax said:

Its interesting to me how those of you in this camp, completely ignore the calls we get away with

Literally EVERYONE in the SEC complains about the refs giving games to Bama every year, and our game against Bama with SEC refs in Tuscaloosa was the best as far as penalties go for our “mentally” weak team.

Your take is dumb and you should feel bad for it.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

Just now, PvilleStang said:

You probably think Kevin Mar is an upstanding citizen.  Hell, you'd probably let Yormark take your daughter on a date, too.  Stats show how bad it is, but don't take the actual numbers into consideration.

no idea who either of them are

• Fuck You 7

20 minutes ago, NorthLoop said:

That flag on Whittington was bs too. He stopped. Might've been a split second, but he stopped. And that never gets called. 

That one looks fucking horrible. He stopped, however short it might have been. And that almost never gets called. Really incredible stuff. 

Whoops another "missed" holding right in front of the ref. 

Meanwhile watching Florida vs. Mizzu and it's such a better product with competent officiating. Reviews take like 20 seconds and only happens on genuinely tough plays to get the call right. 

They just call what they see. Easy. Simple. Normal football. 

This clown conference is going to rot into complete irrelevance when we leave thank God. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Smax said:

no idea who either of them are

Maybe pay attention

Yormack is the big12 commissioner talking shit about Texas publicly over and over. 

Mar is the fat retard ref that screws us every time he calls our game. 

Alvarez is the other fixer will probably officiate our last game against tech and will try to fuck us by any means necessary

Just now, Zeus said:

Maybe pay attention

Yormack is the big12 commissioner talking shit about Texas publicly over and over. 

Mar is the fat retard ref that screws us every time he calls our game. 

Alvarez is the other fixer will probably officiate our last game against tech and will try to fuck us by any means necessary

ya never heard of either of them 

• Fuck You 4

8 minutes ago, hookemATL said:

Pretty rich considering your ref cuck bullshit. Might go check to see if your wife is getting railed by an actual zebra, wouldn’t want to miss that. 

I left my wife 5 years ago. she can fuck whoever she wants IDGAF 🤣

• Fuck You 4

6 minutes ago, Smax said:

ya never heard of either of them 

You need to stop weighing in on this thread if you don’t know who these people are because you’re wildly out of your element Donny. 

and you asked for an opponent that had zero penalties against us and I provided one and you never responded. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Da Fino said:

Someone that knows the rules better than me can chime in. But if it’s like the NFL, if a defender uses a rip move, I don’t think it’s technically a hold. 

They call that in every league and The NFL. If the defender gets by the OL and they hold it's a hold. Every time. 

2 minutes ago, Ghost of Shag said:

He’s mentally I’ll. He won’t comprehend what you’re saying.

Right.... Im mentally ill, not the group of people who post yearly on a football forum for the past 20 years on how the big 12 refs are out to get them 

1 minute ago, BurntOrange&White said:

She was doing that before yall split anyway 

maybe but so was I so who cares

• Fuck You 8