Aggy 2024: Still waiting on the Looch 44

golfclap

It would obviously be better for the kid not picking aggy, but I think it might better their program. Their urge to play the 5 star that is perfect for Klein system after Weigmans first incompletion will be enormous and when their aD runs it by the Texans message boards for their opinion it might cause a qb battle.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, texifornia said:

I thought that Twitter handle was funnier before I realized it's an Iron Man quote

https://www.on3.com/db/malik-esquerra-180077/

This is going to be quite a shock to the star-fuckers at TexAgs. They've dipped pretty quickly into the hidden gems/watch the tape bag. 

I know everybody around here is going with Plan 2024 and expecting that sweet Aggie natty run, but I'm having some doubts.

Mark it down. Book it. Calling my shot. No natty for Aggie next year.

• Haha 1

Aggy has a long, storied tradition of future heisman winning QBs not finishing their career as a starter. Just off the top of my head in chronological order:

Dustin Long

Reggie McNeal

Jerrod Johnson 

Ryan Tannehill

Kenny Hill

Kyle Allen

Kyler Murray?

Would you include the following QBs who transferred?

Zach Calzada

Haynes King

Is Wiggy next?

Did Trevor Knight finish his career as starter at aggy or was he replaced mid season?

• Hook 'Em 3

3 minutes ago, Navin R. Johnson said:

Aggy has a long, storied tradition of future heisman winning QBs not finishing their career as a starter. Just off the top of my head in chronological order:

Dustin Long

Reggie McNeal

Jerrod Johnson 

Ryan Tannehill

Kenny Hill

Kyle Allen

Kyler Murray?

Would you include the following QBs who transferred?

Zach Calzada

Haynes King

Is Wiggy next?

Did Trevor Knight finish his career as starter at aggy or was he replaced mid season?

Guys who don't finish their career becuase of injury shouldn't count, which I would assume is the only reason McNeal didn't finish as a Starter. Also, "not finishing their career as a starter" implies they were benched or changed position. 

Tannehill finished his career as a starter, dude, he got fucking drafted by the NFL as a QB. He STARTED his career at WR. 

Kenny Hill did get benched and Transferred. 

Kyle Allen and Kyler Murray transferred after splitting time with each other. 

You forgot to mention the wonderful Tate Martell, who never started and then trasferred.