The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

1 minute ago, Chooky said:

A confirmation hearing for Nunes being repeatedly asked how many illegal immigrants and legal immigrants employed at his family's dairy would be prime cream and cheese. 

lol at confirmation hearing. We haven’t had a confirmed DoD Secretary in almost 8 months 

3 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

Dems, including on this board, played it up big time until it was proven to be false

Because it was the first narrative/story/evidence we, the public, heard of the broader situation. It is no longer relevant because teams of investigators have worked to understand what the broader situation is/was and have reported on such. 

Edited by SmokeyTheBear

3 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

Who our President, is every bit as much fucking moron as.  Sad!

3 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

Who our President, is every bit as much fucking moron as.  Sad!

I don't know. She may be the dumbest person ever elected to any office in this country

• Like 1

In this calendar year, the House has gotten Hope Hicks to come back and clean up her testimony. Is there anyone else that has come before Congress so far (besides lying Bill Barr)?

With so many people lying, can we start holding them accountable?

Edited by retread

21 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

hey yall listen up i got some fresh news

zavala thinks this morning went well for the administration and republicans in general

It did.  Because it doesn't matter what happens.  Their supporters will only watch Fox's take on it, and declare victory.  No matter what.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, lemonlime said:

It did.  Because it doesn't matter what happens.  Their supporters will only watch Fox's take on it, and declare victory.  No matter what.

nah, it went badly. campaign ads galore going into 2020, and that's only the cynical view. 

mueller confirming that trump can be indicted once he leaves office, and that the only reason trump is not indicted, despite meeting all three qualifications for obstruction of justice are huge developments.

this was bad for trump, and it was bad for republicans.

• Like 3

Just now, hayden_horn said:

nah, it went badly. campaign ads galore going into 2020, and that's only the cynical view. 

mueller confirming that trump can be indicted once he leaves office, and that the only reason trump is not indicted, despite meeting all three qualifications for obstruction of justice are huge developments.

You're viewing this through the prism of a world where stuff matters. Stuff doesn't matter anymore. 

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

by the way, the boss way mueller brushes aside questions he's not going to answer is pretty awesome, even if i want to hear the answers

It really is.  His whole demeanor is basically: "No matter how this turns out, I ain't getting impeached, going to prison, or losing my next Congressional election, so y'all sweat, I'm good."

2 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

The Ds need to get their shit together, align on a candidate, put all the wood behind the bat and drive the shit out of corruption point. 

Longer that 20 candidates take shots at each other, especially when only 3-4 of them have chance at winning serves nothing but letting Trump win. 

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

trump team welcomed help from russia?

yes.

trump team tried to make money from election process?

yes.

numerous people on trump team lied?

yes.

was calling the investigation a witch hunt accurate?

no.

sadly, the above will come as news to never reach the 40%.

ftfy

Just now, BrazilHorn said:

The Ds need to get their shit together, align on a candidate, put all the wood behind the bat and drive the shit out of corruption point. 

Longer that 20 candidates take shots at each other, especially when only 3-4 of them have chance at winning serves nothing but letting Trump win. 

100% agree.

1 minute ago, JimmyHoffa said:

Does this change anything? 

I mean most sane people already knew this info, correct? 

Does impeachment start or are the Dems just going to hope this "confirmed" news is enough to beat him in 2020? 

I dont think so but we will see snippets of this during the campaign. Will that sway voters on the fence? Maybe? 

*My hope is this will inform the population that Russia is a threat and that you cannot trust what you see on Facebook, Twitter, etc. That may have an appreciable impact on the next election. 

Edited by SmokeyTheBear

2 minutes ago, BrazilHorn said:

Absolutely.  

The more swings they take at each other, the more damaged the nominee will be going into the general.  The best thing that can happen is for a clear favorite to emerge soon and for the whole party to get behind him/her.

1 minute ago, JimmyHoffa said:

Does this change anything? 

I mean most sane people already knew this info, correct? 

Does impeachment start or are the Dems just going to hope this "confirmed" news is enough to beat him in 2020? 

The pattern of waddling back and forth with their pants around their ankles will continue. Most of it will be forgotten when Trump bows his head in prayer and Joe Biden eventually licks a woman's face on television. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

It might.

Probably not, though.

So in other words, this is indeed a good day for trump.  They'll declare victory no matter what.  And the dems will not react to this inanity, further disheartening their base.  

7 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Absolutely.  

The more swings they take at each other, the more damaged the nominee will be going into the general.  The best thing that can happen is for a clear favorite to emerge soon and for the whole party to get behind him/her.

And the Bernie Bros will fuck it all up . . . again.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

not at a 1:1 ratio.

keep in mind, this is strictly my opinion, but young people are looking at republicans like they are aliens these days.

It'd be delightful to not consider these cretins are shitting out clutches of reptile eggs like sea turtles.