The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

2 minutes ago, immamac said:

I turned it off - couldn't do it anymore. I feel sorry for Robert Mueller the dude just wants to go away - his report didn't do anything negative to trump and I get why democrats want to try to drag it out of him that he is a big bad meanie, but what I don't understand is why the republicans are being complete fucking cunts to him.

The report was negative for Trump. The Republicans are cunts because they want to discredit Mueller and, by extension, the report itself. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, immamac said:

what I don't understand is why the republicans are being complete fucking cunts to him.

Because his report details evidence found in support of obstruction of justice and witness tampering. He also stated the President would have been indicted, but for a policy recommending against it - and further that Trump can be indicted as soon as he leaves office. That umm is shitty for GOP. So they’re being cunts to distract from the fact that any other politician in American history would already have been forced out of office. But it’s a disingenuous show of party over politics, advanced in bad faith 

Just now, FondrenRoad said:

The report was negative for Trump

Only the most significant and incriminating political scandal in the history of the presidency, if not the country.  

Everyone misses the forest for the trees with this thing, which is obviously by design but clear eyed historians will look back on this in 30 years and wonder what the fuck were we doing. 

rep johnson with a point of inquiry: was the point of this hearing to get mueller to recommend perjury?

interesting tactic, republicans. the chairman is not going to entertain your obvious bait tactic, but it's the first smart-ish thing the republicans have done today.

Just now, hayden_horn said:

rep johnson with a point of inquiry: was the point of this hearing to get mueller to recommend perjury Impeachment?

interesting tactic, republicans. the chairman is not going to entertain your obvious bait tactic, but it's the first smart-ish thing the republicans have done today.

fify

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Johnson . . . yeesh.  Why the fuck would Mueller's report address impeachment?

"Your report did not recommend impeachment, correct?"

Trump is gonna tweet the shit out of that.

Did your report recommend building a border wall? 

Did your report recommend a Space Force, sir?

Did your report recommend indicting Hillary Clinton, Mr. Mueller?

No? Then, ladies and gentlemen, I rest my case. This is all a charade! A farce, I tell you! 

Idiot World. It's the new boss.

22 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Only the most significant and incriminating political scandal in the history of the presidency, if not the country.  

Everyone misses the forest for the trees with this thing, which is obviously by design but clear eyed historians will look back on this in 30 years and wonder what the fuck were we doing. 

I will become even more tiresome with my comparison to the Michael Jackson trial.

Millions of people proclaiming Jackson as normal and sweet and incapable of the things he's charged with. Then this absolute, pathetic freak shows up and they all cheer. You can't convict on looks, but you could look a the man and see that maybe, just maybe, he had a few problems that people refused to see.

With Trump, the crimes, misdemeanors, abuses before and after his election are laid before us in huge numbers. But did Mueller apply for the FBI job? Was that remark by Trump racist?

That smoke and roaring heat is annoying. Is that a pine tree or noble fir, and is the noble fir a pine tree?

21 minutes ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

@Anastasis eating through his nails right now lol

20 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

lulz, @Anastasis, our gal from texas tried to elicit impeachment there too. he simply will not say it.

I had to jump on a call and missed it. 

8 cents on the yes at the moment.  I am riding that motherfucker in to the ground on the off chance of a fatigue slip during second round.