The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

I don’t think these guys really thought this one through. 

I kind of wish this had hit fox and drudge et all before it was exposed as a hoax. The olds, Nazis and rubes would have gone berserk. Definitely would have been better than the devin nunes “memo” which was the lamest smear ever. 

Have fun in the federal pen though. 

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Per @willsommer 

Now Bill Mitchell is accusing Wohl of being a Democratic operative. Meanwhile, even the QAnon forums aren't buying it—they're claiming it's a deep-state plot meant to take down Mueller for getting too close to their secrets.

lol of course.  This is but a taste of what's going to happen when Mueller drops the indictments hammer.

Much of the right isn't even showing up to debate anything anymore. They've just taken a trolley to their own land of make believe and set up a tent city of disorganized thinking and conspiratorial festishism. 

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/3/22/14762030/donald-trump-tribal-epistemology

Trump & Fox News have created the permission structure for believing whatever feels right even if unsupported by any evidence. On the contrary, you can just magically wish-think your way to a belief even if there is massive evidence to the contrary. Our President does this DAILY. 

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

lol

fe341293a0874c3ebcb22abb32cdca60.jpg

lulz, the reporter on Maddow - "Look, I'm not the guy who can tell you if it's a crime to lie this badly, but if it is.... this is the death penalty"

(meaning this would be a death penalty case for horrible lying, trying to keep a straight face)

i assume this won't splash into actual news, but this little shit should at least get a month or two in the slammer.  whatever the worst penalty you can get in Texas for a pot brownie, let this guy have that.

3 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Wait, so they are still running with this even though they got completely pantsed today?

Best I can gather their defense is....well we didn’t actually pay this lady to make up a fake rape against Mueller, we just tried to. SUCK IT LIBS!

Edited by Ted Lange

43 minutes ago, Degenerate Gardner said:

We are in a golden age of right-wing rattfuckery.  It's excruciating, sure, but you've got to appreciate how impressively awful it is.  Like a bad presidential acid trip.

It's all too familiar.  As Texas fans, we've been seeing this kind of self-ownership for decades out of our friends to the east.  Whoop!

3 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

I kind of wish this had hit fox and drudge et all before it was exposed as a hoax. The olds, Nazis and rubes would have gone berserk. Definitely would have been better than the devin nunes “memo” which was the lamest smear ever. 

It wouldn't matter.  They would never believe it's a hoax because deep state fake news.  Look at some of the Twitter responses.  Once these types hear a conspiracy, they will run with it forever.

How many of these rubes still believe in pizza gate, Seth Rich murder, Hillary selling our uranium to the Russians, and other conspiracy bullshit?  Anything that makes them feel like "liberals = baddies" gets trapped permanently in their brains.  They're fucking hopeless.

Just now, Tom said:

It wouldn't matter.  They would never believe it's a hoax because deep state fake news.  Look at some of the Twitter responses.  Once these types hear a conspiracy, they will run with it forever.

How many of these rubes still believe in pizza gate, Seth Rich murder, Hillary selling our uranium to the Russians, and other conspiracy bullshit?  Anything that makes them feel like "liberals = baddies" gets trapped permanently in their brains.  They're fucking hopeless.

Yep.  As I mentioned upthread, once the Mueller hammer drops, it's going to be crazytown with these jerkoffs.

26 minutes ago, Tom said:

Oh I know it wouldn’t matter. I was just speaking about the lulz. Those people are gonna believe whatever the orange god, fox, and whoever they follow on the net tell them to believe.