The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

20 minutes ago, sidis said:

one thing that is really interesting to me about ordeals like this is the predilection of the more zany of the right wing types (e.g. qanon, alex jones, etc...) have a real tendency to really fall back to "false flag" narratives whenever something especially nutty happens such as the bomb mailer last week.  some libertarians have a real penchant for the narrative as well...though those tend to be more tied to foreign actions as prelude to kinetic, deadly actions.

however, when you really think about the more intricate (though idiotic in execution) efforts at such misleading and disingenuous efforts as the jacobs wohl and jack burkman above...or james o'keefe, etc... they tend to have a certain persuasion and efforted towards certain goals aligning with most of the conspiracy minded loons.

it is like the ultimate projection.

5-the-big-lebowski-quotes.gif

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BrickHorn said:

5-the-big-lebowski-quotes.gif

right wing conspiracy theorists: everything is a false flag.  newtown didn't happen, mail bomber trying to make trumpists look bad, george soros, jews, rothschilds, globalists...

90% of false flags: guys like this, james o'keefe, etc...

= projection.  and irony.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, sidis said:

right wing conspiracy theorists: everything is a false flag.  newtown didn't happen, mail bomber trying to make trumpists look bad, george soros, jews, rothschilds, globalists...

90% of false flags: guys like this, james o'keefe, etc...

= projection.  and irony.

D26DD028-0BE8-4C25-A55E-A6835B699FE2_zps

About that Politico article above deducing that POTUS is likely the one fighting a Mueller Grand Jury subpoena at the DC Circuit, yeah he better fight it down to every last one of his Yeti's.

Evidently a sitting US President can be indicted, and one was going to be indicted on four criminal counts:

Edited by triplehorn

2 hours ago, JimmyHoffa said:

What exactly did my post have to do with torture? It was about those in DC making shit up to push a narrative. And sorry that shit has been going on long before W was in office. 

Then you missed my point about all the ways the Dubya presidency foreshadowed the Dotard presidency. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

Mock twitter account right?

Sadly, below is not a mock twitter account. Just the president admitting to the world that when he says "fake news", he just means negative news, and as a cherry on top threatening to shut down journalists that report negatively about him. Kim Jong Trump. 

Screen_Shot_2018_05_09_at_10.03.40_AM.pn 

Chief U.S. District Court Judge Beryl Howell, who presides where the “unknown witness” in the sealed Grand Jury case exists, grants a request to unseal a large chunk of the “road map” that led to articles of impeachment of a sitting POTUS.

I can’t see how this is anything but auspicious for the next big steps.

10 minutes ago, triplehorn said:

Chief U.S. District Court Judge Beryl Howell, who presides where the “unknown witness” in the sealed Grand Jury case exists, grants a request to unseal a large chunk of the “road map” that led to articles of impeachment of a sitting POTUS.

I can’t see how this is anything but auspicious for the next big steps.

Ok what does this mean exactly?

The timing.  The associations.  I don’t really know.  At face value, the Judge who presides over a sealed GJ that very likely has been hearing evidence against Trump just unsealed the Nixon “road map” for indicting a sitting POTUS.

Trump doesn’t have to testify to be indicted.  Initial Trump indictments could already be a done deal.

12 hours ago, Lagunamadre said:

Sadly, below is not a mock twitter account. Just the president admitting to the world that when he says "fake news", he just means negative news, and as a cherry on top threatening to shut down journalists that report negatively about him. Kim Jong Trump. 

Screen_Shot_2018_05_09_at_10.03.40_AM.pn 

Well, given that 99% of what Trump does is ridiculous, it seems the coverage is quite biased in his favor.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, triplehorn said:

The timing.  The associations.  I don’t really know.  At face value, the Judge who presides over a sealed GJ that very likely has been hearing evidence against Trump just unsealed the Nixon “road map” for indicting a sitting POTUS.

Trump doesn’t have to testify to be indicted.  Initial Trump indictments could already be a done deal.

I'd just add that Trump being subpoenaed to testify most likely relates to the obstruction of justice arm of the Mueller investigation.  If the unsealed "road map" paving the way to bringing indictments for a sitting US President is just that, it's not limited to obstruction charges with a POTUS testifying.  By extension, sealed indictments naming Trump, likely involving conspiracy charges to defraud the US, among other things, may have been in place for some time.  Flynn's guilty plea/cooperation deal became public in Dec '17.  Prior to that (I'd have to go dig) , grand juries were empaneled and hearing evidence at EDVA even before Comey was fired.  Remember Dana Boente?

Edited by triplehorn

21 hours ago, triplehorn said:

About that Politico article above deducing that POTUS is likely the one fighting a Mueller Grand Jury subpoena at the DC Circuit, yeah he better fight it down to every last one of his Yeti's.

Evidently a sitting US President can be indicted, and one was going to be indicted on four criminal counts:

Is this kind of a big deal?  It sure seems like a big deal to me, but I'm no legal scholar. 

18 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

I can’t believe these morons are still trying to go forward with this bullshit. 

I don’t think you understand the dynamic of this plot.  The trump supporters want this to be true so bad.  They also want to throw the #webelievesurviors back in the left’s face after Kavanaugh.

The fact that these women were obviously put up to it supports their already false belief that Kavanaugh’s accusers were lying and paid to do so. 

They have been conditioned so well to push out whatever agenda is being echoed in the right wing media sphere.

They are still pushing the “we believe survivors” line in their circles today.

They’re nuts.

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

Reporter:  Mr. Burkman, why aren't your pants zipped?

Burkman:  Nice try.  I'm wearing two pairs of pants so it doesn't matter.  Jacob suggested this.  Like I said, he's a visionary.  Always one step ahead.  As soon as I caught on to the two-pant plant he'd already completed his three-pant plan.  When you all start wearing four pairs of pants he'll be wearing five.  Get used to this.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

One reported questioned about Jacob's credentials as a investigator being he is only 20 years old and Burkman got up there like a parent defending a child that had just been called dumb.  Well I guess he reacted appropriately now that I think about it.

Here's some highlights of it.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/ny-pol-trump-wohl-women-cash-mueller-assault-20181101-story.html

Edited by Sparky

People mock Jacob Wohl but you have to give him credit for deciding to name the international spy agency run from his mom's house 'Surefire Intelligence' instead of 'Hapless Slapdick Intelligence.'  That was a good decision that indicates he's also keen on marketing.  

• Like 6
  • Haha 1