The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

54 minutes ago, Captainant said:

Here's another well-reported article on a possible attempt to smear Mueller by GOP operatives. This reporter was threatened and doxxed in the run-up to his story going live, so in my opinion that ups the credibility of it.

https://hillreporter.com/special-counsel-alerts-fbi-of-scheme-to-pay-women-to-accuse-mueller-of-sexual-assault-12207

How awesome is Robert Mueller?  

“Oh, you were planning on running active measures on me?  How about you come down to the grand jury and answer some questions? K thx bye.”

Trump firing Comey was such a blessing in disguise.

3 minutes ago, Lagunamadre said:

Forgive me for getting lost in the daily avalanche of news, but can somebody explain to me who this Dave guy is and what the significance of the website?

He's cooking up a website, so he can slander Mueller as if it was coming from a third party.

tl;dr, he's a piece of shit.

3 minutes ago, Lagunamadre said:

Forgive me for getting lost in the daily avalanche of news, but can somebody explain to me who this Dave guy is and what the significance of the website?

Dave is the father of Jacob Wohl who is mentioned in this article

https://hillreporter.com/special-counsel-alerts-fbi-of-scheme-to-pay-women-to-accuse-mueller-of-sexual-assault-12207

10 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

He's cooking up a website, so he can slander Mueller as if it was coming from a third party.

tl;dr, he's a piece of shit.

Won't matter--Trump will still reference it via people tell me, I was told, fill in the blank. 

On 10/20/2018 at 2:57 AM, RomaVicta said:

And let's be clear: come down with the full force of the law on any individual implicated in this obscene corruption. Same for any organization.

Uttering, "They did it, too!" should only add years to the speaker's sentence or decimal spaces to the fine. Or shame to any cheerleader on the sideline.

Just to clarify, I was not saying "they did it too."  I was recounting that the complaint against Khusyaynova documented an effort to sow discord that was directed at both liberals and conservatives, hence "bipartisan."  The Complaint says exactly that at paragraph 27.  And elsewhere, in addition to the specific instances of discord sown that it recounts.

I'm just tired of this place, on many levels.

Later.

4 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

man, does the right ever get tired of owning itself?

The reason they believe in voter fraud, paying protesters, conspiring against the US with foreign agents, planting fake news etc....is because they do all of those things.  Thank God most of them are unsophisticated fools with rubes as followers.  We'd be in trouble if they could pull off half the shit they try. 

Edited by Dertyberd

59 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Imagine being offered money to frame...

Robert Mueller. 

We're framing a former director of the FBI, who's in? How about you, I'll give you $20,000.0?

Uh, you're not going to leave a paper trail, and you have lots of sophisticated training and experience deadling with intelligence agencies, right? You're not going to trip over your own dick within like 30 seconds of getting this thing going are you?

nnnn.... /Sound of handcuffs clinking shut as Wohl gets arrested midway through conversation

• Like 1