Hugo Stiglitz

7 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Mueller Poised to Zero In on Trump-Russia Collusion Allegations

By 
 and 
June 26, 2018, 4:00 AM EDT
  • Special counsel to focus once he resolves obstruction inquiry
  • The meetings with Russians stretched as far back as 2015

Special Counsel Robert Mueller is preparing to accelerate his probe into possible collusion between Donald Trump’s presidential campaign and Russians who sought to interfere in the 2016 election, according to a person familiar with the investigation.

Mueller and his team of prosecutors and investigators have an eye toward producing conclusions -- and possible indictments -- related to collusion by fall, said the person, who asked not to be identified. He’ll be able to turn his full attention to the issue as he resolves other questions, including deciding soon whether to find that Trump sought to obstruct justice.

2F7824F6-6D7F-4C1C-ACCC-88710EB4224C_zps

This better happen.  At 41% approval right now, he needs to drop the fucking hammer.  A good 40% of the country won't believe it.  Needs to be irrefutable and stone cold.

10 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

This better happen.  At 41% approval right now, he needs to drop the fucking hammer.  A good 40% of the country won't believe it.  Needs to be irrefutable and stone cold.

He knows if you shoot at the king, you can't afford to miss.

5 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

"I know there are true GOP patriots out there, who still believe in a republic and not a cult of personality.  Join the side of right."

I'm pretty sure John Dean was pro-John Dean, and nobody else, at least once he got caught.  Before that he was just a crook.

11 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Those numbers can go back up real quick with a swift hammer drop on well known faces.

There hasn’t been a real significant development since Gates flipped and the 13 Russians got indicted in February.

The right wing media has muddied the waters so much with bullshit that people are getting exhausted with hearing about the Mueller investigation.  I think the trump supporters subconsciously know it’s bullshit too.  I mean, these republicans couldn’t act more scared and guilty than they are now.

The Mueller investigation is kinda like the Game of Thrones books and we’re getting very close to the Storm of Swords. I’ve been saying since the Cohen raid that July was the month when shit should really start hitting the fan.  Everything up until now indicates that will remain true.

11 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I'm pretty sure John Dean was pro-John Dean, and nobody else, at least once he got caught.  Before that he was just a crook.

You work with the examples you have, not the ones you wish you had.  Or something like that.

36 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

There hasn’t been a real significant development since Gates flipped and the 13 Russians got indicted in February.

For better or worse, the Cohen stuff gets lumped into the Mueller investigation.  There is some mileage there.  In the past, I think Mueller has announced indictments or pleas when the Republicans start squawking, but he hasn't done that for a while, despite the back and forth between Rosenstein and Nunes.  Maybe that's a sign he's close enough he doesn't need to buy time.  Maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part. 

3 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Those numbers can go back up real quick with a swift hammer drop on well known faces.

The right wing media has muddied the waters so much with bullshit that people are getting exhausted with hearing about the Mueller investigation.  I think the trump supporters subconsciously know it’s bullshit too.  I mean, these republicans couldn’t act more scared and guilty than they are now.

The Mueller investigation is kinda like the Game of Thrones books and we’re getting very close to the Storm of Swords. I’ve been saying since the Cohen raid that July was the month when shit should really start hitting the fan.  Everything up until now indicates that will remain true.

Still pending....  keep on keeping on.

Important to note: It is the Republicans that are keeping this behind closed doors. This is by design.

Strozk and democrats want a public hearing so the American public can judge for themselves.

Prepare for massive leaks and spin to influence public opinion. (textbook active measures).

3 minutes ago, RayDog said:

So if the house asks Rosenstein to prosececute Rosenstein on contempt of congress charges does he decline to prosecute based on lack of evidence?

Not sure how that works but the strategy is clear: put Rosenstein and the Russia investigation on trial in the media.

All to protect a traitor and Russia.

2 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

At least we know they are still afraid of the law, a little.

Obsession:

"Whereas the Committee on the Judiciary issued a subpoena to DAG Rosenstein on March 22, 2018...all documents and communications referring or relating to proposed, recommended, or actual Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act coverage on the Clinton Foundation or persons associated or in communication with the Clinton Foundation."

2 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Not sure how that works but the strategy is clear: put Rosenstein and the Russia investigation on trial in the media.

All to protect a traitor and Russia.

This is all just OJ 2.0.  They have their Mark Fuhrman in Strzok, and they are going to milk it dry.

12 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Those prepared Strozk talking points will have to wait for another news cycle.

That just looks like a confirmation on something that was widely understood.  The Russian had even sued Manafort to get the money back.  Granted, there are people who like to believe it's all unconfirmed speculation, but for those of us living on planet Earth, nothing surprising there.

The article also mentions the search warrant included a search for information related to the Don Jr. meeting with Veselnitskaya.  That might be the first official indication that Mueller has interest in that, and enough evidence to justify it is included in the search warrant.  Once again, it's more of a confirmation than a surprise, but it's a noteworthy one.

I'm guessing Strzok laid out some really uncomfortable facts in his testimony.  The committee refuses to release it and the Orange Fuck is screaming about him on twitter.  They are desperately trying to get ahead of something he said.

"Did you threaten to subpoena their calls and emails?"

"No sir, and there's no way to subpoena phone calls."

[entire room] Hahahahahahahaha

"I'm just sayin'.  I'm reading what the press said."

"I'd suggest you not rely on what the press says." 

[entire room again] Hahahahahahahaha