Joe Biden 2021

tantric superman

7 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

3/9/20 isn't pandemic releated?

LOL.

lockdown didn't happen until 3/13 . there were 11 times Trump fucked the stock market even before the pandemic was declared. Your attempt to try to blame his failings on the pandemic is pretty weak. He was a fuck up and shitty president. no reason to blame anyone or anything else

Edited by Longhorn_Fan68
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

lockdown didn't happen until 3/13 (at least here). there were 11 times Trump fucked the stock market even before the pandemic was declared. Your attempt to try to blame his failings on the pandemic is pretty weak. He was a fuck up and shitty president. no reason to blame anyone or anything else

He was a fucking shitshow from day 1.

Trying to disassociate a stock market move of 3/9/20 with the pandemic is fucking stupid.

On to Biden news.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/08/white-house-wants-to-keep-hunter-biden-from-knowing-who-buys-his-art.html

Walter Shaub, a leading ethics attorney who served as the director of the Office of Government Ethics from 2013 to 2017, wrote in a lengthy thread on Twitter that the process for selling Hunter Biden’s artwork was “very disappointing.”

“So instead of disclosing who is paying outrageous sums for Hunter Biden’s artwork so that we could monitor whether the purchasers are gaining access to government, the WH tried to make sure we will never know who they are,” Shaub wrote.

“The idea’s that even Hunter won’t know, but the WH has outsourced government ethics to a private art dealer,” Shaub added. “We’re supposed to trust a merchant in an industry that’s fertile ground for money laundering, as well as unknown buyers who could tell Hunter or WH officials? No thanks.”

giphy.gif

Well since were talking hunter Biden again I bet you he’s fucked way better looking hookers than cocaine junior ever even dreamed about and I don’t know what hunter Biden’s wife looks like or even if he’s married but no way is she as hideous as junior’s.

3 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Well since were talking hunter Biden again I bet you he’s fucked way better looking hookers than cocaine junior ever even dreamed about and I don’t know what hunter Biden’s wife looks like or even if he’s married but no way is she as hideous as junior’s.

But, but, but....Trump(jr)...

Strong to Charlie Strong.

14 hours ago, GRHorn said:

I think I’m gonna call bullshit though. I’m a conservative guy, from small town Texas and I can’t remember the last time I heard the N word dropped in conversation. 

I thought you claimed to live in San Antonio, even though you prefer grocery shopping at Wal mart to HEB. 

Also if you wanna hear a bunch of N bombs just head on over to midland/Odessa or along the Texas gulf coast. Trump flags and N bombs galore I tells ya. 

42 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

I don’t know what hunter Biden’s wife looks like or even if he’s married but no way is she as hideous as junior’s.

I really don’t want to get in this shitfest but iirc he was fucking his brothers wife for a bit. Or such was a conservative radio talking point at one point. Who really gaf?  Career and first time politicians and their families are grifters, news at 10. 

47 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

I thought you claimed to live in San Antonio, even though you prefer grocery shopping at Wal mart to HEB. 

Also if you wanna hear a bunch of N bombs just head on over to midland/Odessa or along the Texas gulf coast. Trump flags and N bombs galore I tells ya. 

I'm thinking this is a reflection of who you are spending time with/around.  I have family in Midland and have spent a lot of time there over the years and never heard it.  And as for the coast, multiple trips a year to Port Aransas for the last 30+ years and never hear the word.

• Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

I really don’t want to get in this shitfest but iirc he was fucking his brothers wife for a bit. Or such was a conservative radio talking point at one point. Who really gaf?  Career and first time politicians and their families are grifters, news at 10. 

Fuck that, he can illegally buy a gun and not get any consequences.

18 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

I really don’t want to get in this shitfest but iirc he was fucking his brothers wife for a bit. 

She was a widow when they became an item.  He was separated from his wife, and the divorce finalized soon thereafter.

7 minutes ago, landman said:

I'm thinking this is a reflection of who you are spending time with/around.  I have family in Midland and have spent a lot of time there over the years and never heard it.  And as for the coast, multiple trips a year to Port Aransas for the last 30+ years and never hear the word.

Grew up near the coast, you have your ears shut.

26 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

She was a widow when they became an item.  He was separated from his wife, and the divorce finalized soon thereafter.

That’s it. Didn’t know if it was Beau(iirc) wife or another dead brother or what.  But I vaguely remember hearing it on the radio.  Didn’t really give af then too much and still don’t. Dude was (is?) a drug addict and drug addicts do shit like that sometimes. Wgaf? 

34 minutes ago, landman said:

lol.  You’re first sentence has more to do with it than any location. I heard it as much or more when I was working in Boston, and hanging out in bars with cops who couldn’t imagine why we voted R, but would then drop an N bomb, and then praise Obama for the job he was doing.   I still hear the work >1x weekly from someone on a crew of 20 (mostly) Hispanics that I am managing in Va.  I’m on the coast a lot and I can’t recall hearing it anywhere, but I know of people that use the word that fish down there every other week or so.  It’s the people, not the place (mostly).    

4 hours ago, landman said:

Lol Jimmy Northam can’t help it. He keeps selling himself out. The poor guy can’t stop hanging out with racists. The current Vegas over/under line on parties he’s attended wearing black face sits at 6.5. 

3 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

lol.  You’re first sentence has more to do with it than any location. I heard it as much or more when I was working in Boston, and hanging out in bars with cops who couldn’t imagine why we voted R, but would then drop an N bomb, and then praise Obama for the job he was doing.   I still hear the work >1x weekly from someone on a crew of 20 (mostly) Hispanics that I am managing in Va.  I’m on the coast a lot and I can’t recall hearing it anywhere, but I know of people that use the word that fish down there every other week or so.  It’s the people, not the place (mostly).    

There does seem to be an interesting phenomenon where some of the most conspicuous racist behavior occurs in traditionally “liberal” areas or amongst “liberal” populations. Then people project these behaviors onto other people when they just aren’t there. I guess it’s just a defense mechanism, but frustrating to see it applied repeatedly. 

• Fuck You 3

43 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

Lol Jimmy Northam can’t help it. He keeps selling himself out. The poor guy can’t stop hanging out with racists. The current Vegas over/under line on parties he’s attended wearing black face sits at 6.5. 

There does seem to be an interesting phenomenon where some of the most conspicuous racist behavior occurs in traditionally “liberal” areas or amongst “liberal” populations. Then people project these behaviors onto other people when they just aren’t there. I guess it’s just a defense mechanism, but frustrating to see it applied repeatedly. 

Shouldn’t you be grocery shopping at the wal mart in your small town of San Antonio?

Also the likelihood of hearing a N bomb is directly related to the number of trump flags and signs in the area. If you actually lived in Texas instead of pretending you do you would know that. 

2 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

Also the likelihood of hearing a N bomb is directly related to the number of trump flags and signs in the area.

So quite high when you go home to visit the family for Thanksgiving?

It's amazing the amount of projection in your posts Jimmy. And when you actually track the times when some of the more belligerent posters in the CR open up as to their basis for bile, it's not a rare phenomena. 

• Hook 'Em 3

9 hours ago, bad_teammate said:

Obviously everyone's experiences differ, but mine tracks with yours (aside from my own personal politics). Professionally, among family, and among fellow gun/hunting/sporting types, I am around conservatives and I NEVER hear the n-word or even much obvious/explicit racism.

It's likely class-based, because when I do hear it, it is not people within my group and they are usually lower on the economic rung.

My set doesn't need to resort to such crass stuff to ensure racial dominance.

And further related to the above. 

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

So quite high when you go home to visit the family for Thanksgiving?

It's amazing the amount of projection in your posts Jimmy. And when you actually track the times when some of the more belligerent posters in the CR open up as to their basis for bile, it's not a rare phenomena. 

If you say so professor. You may be smart but you’re not nearly as smart as you think you are.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, JimmyJames said:

If you say so professor. You may be smart but you’re not nearly as smart as you think you are.

I am not the one fishing with rando racists, Jimmy. 

Seems to be a pattern in your description of social interactions and the relationship with your online belligerence directed at other posters.  Doesn't take a rocket surgeon to pick up on it. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Anastasis said:

I am not the one fishing with rando racists, Jimmy. 

Seems to be a pattern in your description of social interactions and the relationship with your online belligerence directed at other posters.  Doesn't take a rocket surgeon to pick up on it. 

Just being honest in my interactions with trump supporters who I don’t know who get invited to things I also get invited to. Sorry if the truth about them bothers you so much. I’m sure everyone you meet who supports trump isn’t racist though. They probably respect Obama too and talk well of him and his Kenyan heritage.

45 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Just being honest in my interactions with trump supporters who I don’t know who get invited to things I also get invited to. Sorry if the truth about them bothers you so much. I’m sure everyone you meet who supports trump isn’t racist though. They probably respect Obama too and talk well of him and his Kenyan heritage.

I can’t decide if you’re more Jimmy Northam or Jimmy Smollett.

Were the Trump supporters in question wearing their MAGA hats while telling racist Jokes and discussing Obama’s Kenyan heritage? Because that’s totally Trumper stuff! Hoo-ey! I bet they only stopped talking racist shit to go off about QAnon!

• Fuck You 2

10 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

I can’t decide if you’re more Jimmy Northam or Jimmy Smollett.

Were the Trump supporters in question wearing their MAGA hats while telling racist Jokes and discussing Obama’s Kenyan heritage? Because that’s totally Trumper stuff! Hoo-ey! I bet they only stopped talking racist shit to go off about QAnon!

Nope. Just talking about the election being stolen and dropping the occasional N bomb for no real particular reason whatsoever. In jest of course. If you actually lived in Texas you’d understand.

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

So anyway, I watched Joe’s Afghanistan speech today and kept waiting for him to melt down into dementia. Yet again, it didn’t happen. Feels like maybe these republicans might be full of shit. 

The “Joe has dementia line” didn’t work in 2020 and it won’t work in the future either. It’s basically the dumbest attack line the republicans have in their bag of tricks and it’s stupid for them to keep trying to use it. Because it’s so clearly fucking dumb. The only people it affects are on the fence olds who might be inclined to vote republican but get pissed off at it and then vote for Joe.

Edited by JimmyJames

32 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

The “Joe has dementia line” didn’t work in 2020 and it won’t work in the future either. It’s basically the dumbest attack line the republicans have in their bag of tricks and it’s stupid for them to keep trying to use it. Because it’s so clearly fucking dumb. The only people it affects are on the fence olds who might be inclined to vote republican but get pissed off at it and then vote for Joe.

Uh, it seems to work on plenty of surly Trumpkins and I don't think many of them are that old.  It definitely works on the 50-57 YO crowd I went to HS with.  

Now, if you're saying it's not the thing that pushes them over the edge to vote against Biden, OK, that might be true, but they definitely believe he's addled.

5 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Uh, it seems to work on plenty of surly Trumpkins and I don't think many of them are that old.  It definitely works on the 50-57 YO crowd I went to HS with.  

Now, if you're saying it's not the thing that pushes them over the edge to vote against Biden, OK, that might be true, but they definitely believe he's addled.

Yeah I’m only talking about people on the edge of who to vote for, particularly the olds. Of course it works on the trumpkins. Everything works on those idiots no matter how stupid it may be.

2 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

The “Joe has dementia line” didn’t work in 2020 and it won’t work in the future either. It’s basically the dumbest attack line the republicans have in their bag of tricks and it’s stupid for them to keep trying to use it. Because it’s so clearly fucking dumb. The only people it affects are on the fence olds who might be inclined to vote republican but get pissed off at it and then vote for Joe

Edited by Incredulity

3 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

God fucking dammit i had almost forgotten about Stephen Miller. But that statement is such amazing gaslighting it's nearly commendable, if it weren't so despicable, but also dangerous. 

Edited by Longhorn_Fan68
  • Like 2