Joe Biden 2021

tantric superman

3 minutes ago, DonkeyCigars said:

We are only a few years away from celebrating 4th of July as being racist, aren't we?

Relax, snowflake. Though I will point out that some historians have cast doubt on Crispus Atticks being the first person injured at the Boston Massacre, because some people don't never wanna give a brother no respect.

1 minute ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Relax, snowflake. Though I will point out that some historians have cast doubt on Crispus Atticks being the first person injured at the Boston Massacre, because some people don't never wanna give a brother no respect.

image.png.4000c5650230cc341b8068bba248e494.png

• Fuck You 2

1 minute ago, David Dennison said:

That America is for wypipo. Some people haven't been celebrating the Fourth for decades, if not centuries.

Is it racist to celebrate the 4th of July? Your questioning of the word "away" in my sentence seems to suggest you think that day is already here, in the present. A situation where others, like Beau Vine and Walden, think it's so absurd and irrational as to be laughed at, you are saying is actually a reality?

Edited by DonkeyCigars

1 minute ago, DonkeyCigars said:

Is it racist to celebrate the 4th of July? Your questioning of the word "away" in my sentence seems to suggest you think that day is already here, in the present. A situation where others, like Beau Vine and Walden, think it's so absurd and irrational as to be laughed at, you are saying is actually a reality?

It is already here for some people. It has been for a long time. 

Donkey Cigars,

When you name Reagan as among the great presidents, what achievement comes to mind? He happened to be president when the long-standing bi-partisan effort to win the Cold War came to fruition. 

What did he do? Best I can figure is that he made everybody feel good about being American with no self-reflection whatsoever.

8 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Donkey Cigars,

When you name Reagan as among the great presidents, what achievement comes to mind? He happened to be president when the long-standing bi-partisan effort to win the Cold War came to fruition. 

What did he do? Best I can figure is that he made everybody feel good about being American with no self-reflection whatsoever.

Setting in motion the reversal of the nanny state that FDR ushered in, crippling the population's ability to be self-serving and independent, as well as enabling a more meritocratic philosophy of lower taxes and and a push for more individualism in the creation, growing/stewardship and management of wealth.

• Fuck You 3

2 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

So we need to get back to the 1970’s era of > 15% interest rates?  Can’t fucking wait. 

Where did you get that from the article you posted and I commented on?  

As an aside, here is the original source (the IMF) for the article you posted:

https://www.imf.org/en/News/Articles/2021/07/01/na070121-boosting-the-economy-the-impact-of-us-government-spending-plans

Edited by washparkhorn
original source document

39 minutes ago, DonkeyCigars said:

Setting in motion the reversal of the nanny state that FDR ushered in, crippling the population's ability to be self-serving and independent, as well as enabling a more meritocratic philosophy of lower taxes and and a push for more individualism in the creation, growing/stewardship and management of wealth.

Tv Land Awww GIF by Throwing Shade

51 minutes ago, DonkeyCigars said:

Your version of America was failing miserably. Just like Reagan's.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DonkeyCigars said:

I profoundly disagree with all of that, but thanks for answering my question.

• Hook 'Em 1

17 minutes ago, Bookman said:

I still can't believe that Americans elected a failed businessman for President of the United States. Really makes you reconsider American exceptionalism.

When America elected trump to be the president it was a serious eye opener how unexceptional it actually was and is. Need to overcome that.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DonkeyCigars said:

And the ultimate end result would be a fascist state resulting from a January 6, 2021 insurrection, which luckily and thankfully failed. Hey but at least some people made some money in the stock market along the way as we watched Rome burn. I’d tell you to stop being so ignorant but your only purpose here is to troll so why bother.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DonkeyCigars said:

i'm not saying it's racist...but it did just occur to me that i doubt most Native Americans celebrate it, at least not the same way/reason. or Thanksgiving for that matter. i mean... why would they? 🤔

lol

1 hour ago, mchookem said:

i'm not saying it's racist...but it did just occur to me that i doubt most Native Americans celebrate it, at least not the same way/reason. or Thanksgiving for that matter. i mean... why would they? 🤔

Yakima Nation makes some money selling those fireworks out here.

2 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

I profoundly disagree with all of that, but thanks for answering my question.

And I’m sincerely sorry for the derail, but when you ask direct questions I try and be as forthcoming and direct as possible because at the end of the day if I’m discussing something I either have an intellectual curiosity and am asking questions or learning something or I have a position and point or view that I standby and will discuss or both.

Which brings me back to the humor of David Dennison implying celebrating the 4th of July is racist and then soft shoeing when realizing his people don’t agree and think it ridiculous and that, outside of the most woke Twitter, that position is still a bridge too far in 2021.

Edited by DonkeyCigars
  • Fuck You 1

4 minutes ago, DonkeyCigars said:

And I’m sincerely sorry for the derail, but when you ask direct questions I try and be as forthcoming and direct as possible because at the end of the day if I’m discussing something I either have an intellectual curiosity and am asking questions or learning something or I have a position and point or view that I standby and will discuss or both.

Which brings me back to the humor of David Dennison implying celebrating the 4th of July is racist and then soft shoeing when realizing his people don’t agree and think it ridiculous and that, outside of the most woke Twitter, that position is still a bridge too far in 2021.

Nobody thinks July 4 is racist. Plenty of people think that republicans are dumbasses though and those Republican dumbasses think that people are cancel culturing July 4 because those republican dumbasses are in fact racist dipshits. 

I just spent July 4 in trump country and the n word was flying around like you wouldn’t believe. That and the Trump flags. 

You would have felt at home if you were not just a troll. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, JimmyJames said:

Nobody thinks July 4 is racist. Plenty of people think that republicans are dumbasses though and those Republican dumbasses think that people are cancel culturing July 4 because those republican dumbasses are in fact racist dipshits. 

I just spent July 4 in trump country and the n word was flying around like you wouldn’t believe. That and the Trump flags. 

You would have felt at home if you were not just a troll. 

Your boy DD said it was racist to people though. And not sure what your personal inclination and proclivity to spend leisure time with avowed racists using the n word is, but it sounds like a personal problem and one you shouldn’t be projecting on to others who don’t spend their time with racists and at racists gatherings like you apparently do.

• Fuck You 3

Your boy DD said it was racist to people though. And not sure what your personal inclination and proclivity to spend leisure time with avowed racists using the n word is, but it sounds like a personal problem and one you shouldn’t be projecting on to others who don’t spend their time with racists and at racists gatherings like you apparently do.

That’s a good troll response. You’re breaking character though. I thought your act was to act reasonable. 

2 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

That’s a good troll response. You’re breaking character though. I thought your act was to act reasonable. 

You brought in some non sequitur about hanging out with racists in Montgomery Alabama or something and declaring “Nobody but nobody thinks____”, but I’m the one trolling. Lol yea okay JLaw gif

4 hours ago, DonkeyCigars said:

Yes the current nanny state for corporations we live in because of RR is working out great.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

You brought in some non sequitur about hanging out with racists in Montgomery Alabama or something and declaring “Nobody but nobody thinks____”, but I’m the one trolling. Lol yea okay JLaw gif

Yes you only troll here. The only difference now is for some reason you have switched from being a reasonable sounding troll to just being an asshole. Maybe you want to get crowd banned. Hell if I know your dumbass goals here. 

• Like 1