Chubba Purdy (FSU) out for season

GreenspointTexas

Ball                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Game

30 minutes ago, sidis said:

was this a troll or are you too stupid to realize it was talking about the qb at like 2-43 florida state that no one gives a shit about?

either way, wtf?

This man is bank rolling many, many thousands of dollars by taking your grandmas blood pressure and you’re gonna come at him like this? Have some respect

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Not only that, it's possible Sam may not return for the rest of the season!

Darnold will miss his second straight game of the season because of the separation of the AC joint in his throwing shoulder when the Jets play the chargers on sunday. There has been speculation that je will rest it for the remainder of the season since The windlass jets are going nowhere.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newsday.com/amp/sports/football/jets/sam-darnold-adam-gase-1.50069148

Misleading people's is FUN!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, nunna yo bizness said:

I'm not sure why the status of the FSU QB would hurt ISU.

I am not sure what the relevance of the FSU QB has on my very simple opinion re: whether ISU has a chance against Texas if Purdy is out.  I haven't looked at who their backup is but he ain't Purdy. 

• immamac changed the title to Chubba Purdy (FSU) out for season