Texas @ Kansas State on FOX [Lazy Game Thread]

TexasMan

1 minute ago, Xian said:

I know it isnt going to happen, but I wish  rojo could take some qb snaps. He is just so fucking dynamic 

Seems like 3rd and 1 ought to be wildcat with RoJo and Robinson in the backfield.  Maybe a jet sweep look with Josh Moore coming across the formation.  That seem WAY more dangerous than whatever dog shit we try to run.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, EZ$ said:

First game you’ve watched since we hired Herman huh?

Nope.  Haven't missed a game in the last 30 years.  K State is that bad.  Also, this is Herman's swan song.  He has under 48 hours left as coach so I figure they will crush K State so when we fire Herman the national media can say what a shit school Texas is for doing that to a great coach like Herman.  

Just now, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

Nope.  Haven't missed a game in the last 30 years.  K State is that bad.  Also, this is Herman's swan song.  He has under 48 hours left as coach so I figure they will crush K State so when we fire Herman the national media can say what a shit school Texas is for doing that to a great coach like Herman.  

I'll be surprised if he's still corch in 8 hours.