Texas @ Kansas State on FOX [Lazy Game Thread]

TexasMan

Just now, horn4life said:

I am still in the Urban or bust camp.  That to me means that unless Urban comes, I'm not changing coaches.  Simply as I think the upside is more incremental with another reset, slew of transfers, etc.  Do I hate the lack of discipline? Dumb ass penalties that hurt your team? Hell yes.  But when you see Bijan "little ricky" Robinson, and some of the other top 10 recruiting classes aging and creating depth, I tend to stick with what has almost worked, rather than start from scratch. 

I hate being close.  It sucks as both a player and a coach.  But I will say this, even with captains bailing the kids played hard for Herman.  To me that counts for something along with continuity.  Like I told my wife a couple minutes ago, "Urban Meyer can step into any living room and tell a kid and his family that we are going to compete for national championships, and has the resume to back it up.  No other hire can do that, IMHO.  And $16 million for incremental coaching improvement at the cost of program instability?  (i know, the internet shows us the program is already unstable, ask any anonymous poster). Either Urban Meyer or announce Herman another year and let's get back to work.  Flame away... 

we've seen everything we need to see from Herman. I don't know how many more data points are needed. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, A’Dam Psycho said:

If ND loses a close game to Clemson, they’ll get in. If Clem loses again, aggy will probably back in and get anally probed by Bama again.

Yeah, I agree if Clemson loses again aggy will be in, but if ND loses they'll keep their place or switch places with Clemson and still keep aggy out. 

4 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Yeah, I agree if Clemson loses again aggy will be in, but if ND loses they'll keep their place or switch places with Clemson and still keep aggy out. 

the problem in all this is going to be if Clemson kicks ND's ass, then we may have problems