Formula 1 2021

wood

1 minute ago, texas08 said:

Hamilton, SHIT GOES YOUR WAYY ALL THE FUCKING TIME…

Wow what a little bitch man, the world doesn’t fucking hate you!

No one is out to get you bro. Just fucking race, you’re a god and one of the best drivers in history, just fucking race!!!!

I dont disagree. I'm a lewis fan but he can be a little bitch. That being said,  to let it go 4 or 5 laps under yellow,  teams gambling on pit stops then red flagging it is some bullshit. Especially when they red flagged in fp2 for a crash at the same corner. 

• Like 3

They need to change the notification rules OR the red flag rules of what you can do to the car. It worked out earlier in the year for Lewis and fucked him now. It needs to be cleared up for future race seasons so it’s not as big of a “luck” in strategy.

Also, Lando, Charles and others screwed.

• Like 1

I dont disagree. I'm a lewis fan but he can be a little bitch. That being said,  to let it go 4 or 5 laps under yellow,  teams gambling on pit stops then red flagging it is some bullshit. Especially when they red flagged in fp2 for a crash at the same corner. 

This has merit.

But maybe they saw bigger damage to the barriers/area or something that they didn’t know was there until the inspectors got there or something.
  • Like 2

22 hours ago, wood said:

IMHO, we need more tracks that automatically penalize mistakes ... whether it be by the use of grass and gravel, or walls.

That’s a bad comment and you should feel bad. That street circuit is terrible. Red flag every other lap because somebody smashed a wall. Fun.

Just now, Goofyboy said:

Ocon should lead. Lewis second and max third or 10 second time penalty. Came back on the track in an unsafe manner.

Yeap. But chances are good Masi is not going want to “perturb” the on track action. 

unless Toto sends another sternly worded email.