Formula 1 2021

wood

Hamilton might be the luckiest person I've ever seen. Run into the back and still be able to finish the race and not lose the front wing? Not even arguing fault, but just to have the contact and still be able to set fastest laps is insane.

16 minutes ago, G650 said:

If y'all don't recognize how big a piece of shit Verstappen is right now you are hopeless

Guess I'm hopeless. I see him as aggressive. I see Hamilton as procedural. Two different ways to skin a cat. That's not to say he could do something in the future that may change my mind -- he definitely is on the edge and it always feels likes he is about to do something.

The crash with Hamilton was just weird. There was space and Hamilton drove like he didn't know what was going on. Sounds like Hamilton didn't know what was going on. The 5 second penalty seems like it happens in a ton of races. Look at Hamilton and Albon last year.

8 minutes ago, XYZ said:

Max had many opportunities to create a crash with Hamilton and didn’t make it happen. He needs to watch some footage of Senna and Prost taking each other out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91JoW4mSiZo

and because that first one worked out so well for schummy, he tried it again:

Edited by elfenix