FLORIDA GATORS VS. BLOW U [COTTON BOWL, JERRY WORLD, 7 ESPN]

Zeus

Just now, Aqua Buddha said:

Your lines are getting dominated.

Yep.  Our O line sucked all year, Trask generally made quick reads and got the ball out to the right guy. Missing a DL starter and our best tackler and middle LB. they weren’t great against the run to begin with, missing those guys I’m surprised OU would even put the ball in the air. 

5 minutes ago, TXSG8R said:

I know you guys are fapping to this beat down, but you guys do understand we are missing 9 starters from that team, right?  It’s apples to oranges.

You guys must be stoked about 2021 then.

Trask is garbage regardless of how many receivers are out.  Brendan Schooler started for us last night.  Texas had 9 starters out last night and 10 once Sam got hurt. And your best win was against Georgia who started Stetson Bennett.  Florida just isn't that good.

Edited by Johnny Sack
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TXSG8R said:

I know you guys are fapping to this beat down, but you guys do understand we are missing 9 starters from that team, right?  It’s apples to oranges.

Impossible to watch this game and not know that....  the announcers have only told us 500 times so far...

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

Sigh. Might as well watch some true crime shit or listen to my stories on my calm app. It’s pretty calming. 
fuck Blow U but everyone was saying how weak the Big 12 is. Oh really? 
UT v Colorado, Okie State v Miami and OU v Florida

All Big 12 wins (or will be for Blow U) and all beat downs. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, TXSG8R said:

The O line has to improve a lot because with EJ at QB, they need to open holes.  Defensively, the first thing that needs to happen is firing Grantham.  

You guys have bigger issues man, Iowa St went toe to toe with these guys twice these year, we took them to 3 OT with a mediocre squad, you guys are getting blown the fuck out. Some starters out or not this is ugly and hard to believe it’s be much of a game even with the guys you’re missing.

also, fuck OU.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, TXSG8R said:

Everybody has tons of starters sitting out. Don't play the not motivated crap. UF is a struggling program trying to get back on its feet while OU is a conference champion coming off three consecutive playoff appearances. If your guys cannot get up for this, while OU can when they have nothing to prove, you should be worried.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3