FLORIDA GATORS VS. BLOW U [COTTON BOWL, JERRY WORLD, 7 ESPN]

Zeus

58 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Nah - his Dad totally turned his life around.  And that perp walk pic is after being caught with an 8 ball of blow.  You wanna know how many frat boys at OU or Texas are running around with that much blow right now (or back then)? 

You don't like it when people make off the cuff remarks about transitioning etc (and you shouldn't)...let's not hash out how many black dudes were tossed in jail for the war on drugs BS.  Anyways, now that his kid could be UT's savior, maybe figure out one of the billion other ways to make fun of those clowns up north.  

Yep, my son plays for him on a 7on7 team here in Oklahoma. Charles is a great guy, made some dumb choices when he was at OU. But he is a great coach and is great with my son. That’s all I can judge him off of. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, markstanco said:
1 hour ago, troph said:
OU would get rolled by Bama and Clemson. ND is a toss up, tOSU should beat them but who knows they haven’t really played much this year.

Ou (and texas) would get killed by all 4 teams.

Lmao. ND would not kill either OU or UT. In fact, OU beats them by 10 plus. Not sure about UT because you never know what to expect from a Turtle Tom team. Bama and Clemson? Sure. They are rolling anyone right now. And Ohio St is debatable. OU can easily hang with them. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, troph said:

Dude. Switzer (and Osborne too for that matter) didn’t run clean programs. They were dirtyAF and that’s a fact. But it was a fucking joke on a message board full of joksters.  I had no idea who it was on that cover.  And I certainly wasn’t trying to indict a black man by it, Jesus Christ.

And by the way I’ve been jabbed at up and down this board dozens of times so don’t act like I have some protection. I’ve been called tranny more times than I can count since 2015 when I came out to y’all and it’s still not an off limits slur even though I’ve made it clear it’s not ok.  And over the years the cut your dick off jokes just keep coming, man they are so funny.  That doesn’t even count the bullshit undercurrent of trans misogyny that’s rampant on this board on probably a daily basis.  I just ignore all of that unless it’s someone I personally know. 

You want to have a separate conversation about criminal justice reform I’m as progressive on that as they come. 

But to hold me to a standard that NO ONE ELSE on this board is held to given the bullshit I’ve endured? 

yeah you can fuck the fuck off with that BS.

Holy hell.  Relax lol.  I know their family personally too.  From Moore.  So I said something.  
I call em how I see em.  And I shouldn’t treat you with kid gloves because others gave you shit.  Grab another drink and chill.  OU sucks.  You got this.  

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Holy hell.  Relax lol.  I know their family personally too.  From Moore.  So I said something.  
I call em how I see em.  And I shouldn’t treat you with kid gloves because others gave you shit.  Grab another drink and chill.  OU sucks.  You got this.  

The headline on that SI cover was about Switzer.  Not CT. And you brought my personal life into this and weaponized it against me. You esclalate like that to take a sanctimonious position against me and yeah I’ll be pissed off. I don’t run to mods I don’t give a shit if someone call me names (you haven’t done so to be clear) because at least that’s just straight up bullshit. but weaponize my life circumstances against me to make a bullshit moral statement sorry dude I’m not relaxing.  You can tell me to chill, don’t care. Treat me however you want, frankly I don’t care. I don’t have to say anymore but fuck that it was out of line.  You coulda just said the guy turned his life around and is a stand up human and I’d be right there with you. Nah instead you had to tell me I know better because I’m trans. Doubt you see how sanctimonious that is but it is.

Edited by troph

2 minutes ago, troph said:

The headline on that SI cover was about Switzer.  Not CT. And you brought my personal life into this and weaponized it against me. You esclalate like that to take a sanctimonious position against me and yeah I’ll be pissed off. I don’t run to mods I don’t give a shit if someone call me names (you haven’t done so to be clear) because at least that’s just straight up bullshit. but weaponize my life circumstances against me to make a bullshit moral statement sorry dude I’m not relaxing.  I don’t have to say anymore but fuck that it was out of line.  You coulda just said the guy turned his life around and is a stand up human and I’d be right there with you. 

I most definitely didn’t weaponize shit.  Sorry you took it that way.  And either relax or don’t - this is Surly, do whatever the fuck you want.  

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck You 1

23 minutes ago, troph said:

And by the way I’ve been jabbed at up and down this board dozens of times so don’t act like I have some protection. I’ve been called tranny more times than I can count since 2015 when I came out to y’all and it’s still not an off limits slur even though I’ve made it clear it’s not ok.  And over the years the cut your dick off jokes just keep coming, man they are so funny.  That doesn’t even count the bullshit undercurrent of trans misogyny that’s rampant on this board on probably a daily basis.  I just ignore all of that unless it’s someone I personally know. 

You want to have a separate conversation about criminal justice reform I’m as progressive on that as they come. 

But to hold me to a standard that NO ONE ELSE on this board is held to given the bullshit I’ve endured? 

yeah you can fuck the fuck off with that BS.

Hey Troph, dudes are pricks. I dunno why but it's prolly why the world will end up a desolate scorched rock well before the universe makes it so.  Just know that if two guys do manage to somehow survive, one will most likely fuck and kill the other.  

• Like 1

Well, shit. Now you have me drunk pondering the moral dilemma of whether I’d rather be the dude who fucked and was then murdered, or got fucked and then had to murder someone for fucking me. Can I get an “option 3” where we just hang out, drinking beer and playing Call Of Duty? Because I feel like that’s what the last two guys on earth would actually do. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Is that surprising or has it been looking that way? 

Nothing in college football surprises me anymore. He is a big-time skill player entering his money year that has a rough time making a mark so far. Wouldn’t be surprised if he moves on to somewhere he can be a star and hope to leverage that one year into a decent draft stock. 

6 hours ago, troph said:

The headline on that SI cover was about Switzer.  Not CT. And you brought my personal life into this and weaponized it against me. You esclalate like that to take a sanctimonious position against me and yeah I’ll be pissed off. I don’t run to mods I don’t give a shit if someone call me names (you haven’t done so to be clear) because at least that’s just straight up bullshit. but weaponize my life circumstances against me to make a bullshit moral statement sorry dude I’m not relaxing.  You can tell me to chill, don’t care. Treat me however you want, frankly I don’t care. I don’t have to say anymore but fuck that it was out of line.  You coulda just said the guy turned his life around and is a stand up human and I’d be right there with you. Nah instead you had to tell me I know better because I’m trans. Doubt you see how sanctimonious that is but it is.

Lmao you are such a weeping vagina

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Al_4_ISU said:

I wish we got to play Florida.

Only if Casey Thompson was our starter and he was guaranteed 90% or more of the snaps.

Don't need to see Sam trying to run up the middle into brick walls.

With Casey throwing lasers, it's be a joke similar to OU's stompage.

lolflorida

5ab6ca145516871b356138dc40ae63bd.jpg

Never more relevant than last night.

Oh sure you got LSU last year. Every 3-; years another SEC team pops up for a greet title run.

But all in all it’s Bama and Clemson. And then it’s everyone else, and their conferences on pretty even footing.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Drew said:

So SEC honks(and mostly Texags I assume) have chalked this up to “opt outs” and “Florida didn’t care about a 2nd tier bowl” already right?

Clearly.  Their own coach said he thought they did pretty well considering he had the scout team out there.  There weren’t many opt outs on either line but you sure af wouldn’t know it from watching that game.  

Is aggy the exact same also ran in their overrated conference?  Oh, they’ve actually faired slightly better?  Mizzou?  Oh they won the East their first 2 years?  Is Florida in the East?   There’s a reason that part of the country is a laughingstock.  

Edited by ChiTownDoc

5 hours ago, Stinkpalm said:

Well, shit. Now you have me drunk pondering the moral dilemma of whether I’d rather be the dude who fucked and was then murdered, or got fucked and then had to murder someone for fucking me. Can I get an “option 3” where we just hang out, drinking beer and playing Call Of Duty? Because I feel like that’s what the last two guys on earth would actually do. 

We might play golf, too, with open tee times available everywhere. Should we go to Augusta or Pebble Beach first?

24 minutes ago, LarTXHorn said:

Fuck Dan Mullen for this bitchmade comment. What a fucking classless sore loser. Way to shit on your own kids that were out there trying, dickhead. Take the loss, pussy.

Nah, he got embarrassed on National television. And I love all the candy ass gyrations trying to rationalize how a SEC team, any SEC team could possibly lose. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1