Texas Recruiting Notes 2024: Bags Don't Beat Bankrolls

texifornia

8 hours ago, OB3 said:

From Nahlin “They’re definitely working on a big one for this weekend that would break the internet”

8 hours ago, OB3 said:

Nahlin 60% RPM for Colin Simmons to the Horns!!

1 hour ago, CashMcCoy said:

Gerry just followed it up with a 65% pick.

It’s fucking happening… again.

Leonardo Dicaprio Leo GIF

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Somewhere, right now, “TheContractor” is creating a new handle. 

im here , just waiting for your panties to get tighter

41 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Tiger Droppings and SEC Rant are going to be primetime viewing if Simmons commits to Texas. 

you must not TexasAgs 

4 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Why would aggy care about a recruit they were never going to get? 

Because they'll be dumbfounded that the top recruit in the state would pick tu over them.  It'll be the same ol' pure gold, stuff like "tu doesn't develop 5*'s!", "why would any 5* pick Sark over Jimbo!", "If he didn't want to leave the state why did he pick tu instead of the fightin' texum ags?".

Also, texags has been adamant lately that they are in it for him.

Edited by Elmer_Fudd
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Because they'll be dumbfounded that the top recruit in the state would pick tu over them.  It'll be the same ol' pure gold, stuff like "tu doesn't develop 5*'s!", "why would any 5* pick Sark over Jimbo!", "If he didn't want to leave the state why did he pick tu instead of the fightin' texum ags?".*

* texum bulldogs

1 minute ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Because they'll be dumbfounded that the top recruit in the state would pick tu over them.  It'll be the same ol' pure gold, stuff like "tu doesn't develop 5*'s!", "why would any 5* pick Sark over Jimbo!", "If he didn't want to leave the state why did he pick tu instead of the fightin' texum ags?".

Looch, Brauninger or Howell putting out that bullshit? I know Olin usually just "writes" about team/program stuff. 

Every time LSU loses a recruit to Texas, they dismiss it as 100% NIL based. I'm sure they'll stay consistent with Simmons. 

15 minutes ago, BornAndRaised said:

Is it possible the staff is trying to organize a bunch to pop today? Black, Gibson etc and then topped off by a surprise by Simmons? just running through scenarios because I don't think I can remember a day being hyped up so much by all associated 995ers

princess-bride-get-used-to-it.gif.d41396551259a608ccaa92a74b50e03f.gif

15 minutes ago, BornAndRaised said:

Is it possible the staff is trying to organize a bunch to pop today? Black, Gibson etc and then topped off by a surprise by Simmons? just running through scenarios because I don't think I can remember a day being hyped up so much by all associated 995ers

In case it is a big one, here's where we started the day

UT24.PNG

• Hook 'Em 3

• texifornia changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2024: Bags Don't Beat Bankrolls