Texas Recruiting Notes 2024: Bags Don't Beat Bankrolls

texifornia

6 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

There's just some incredible irony here. 

Bruh Man posted for months about how Texas wasn't serious about winning. How aggy was working Texas with a "bag game." Now he's posting about Texas flipping a 5 star recruit while aggy loads up on portal JAGs from Youngstown State. 

This is just too good to be true. 

BTW - Where is that guy that was supposedly bringing together a huge “under the table” fund because our NIL wasn’t serious enough about winning, too much red tape, etc. Feel like I remember him being from Ft. Collins or something?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, IDIOTsavant said:

While I agree with you, I have to say….of course, he does. He’s fucking here.

I don’t know, somehow I think cracking a joke insulting a young man’s dignity by insinuating that he is destitute seems a bit beyond the pale, even for this place. That said, I could be convinced to change my mind—I’d assume buying a Cruz jersey for himself…and everyone on this board as soon as they became available at the team shop would be a mere pittance to a big macher like Bill, and it would probably help Daniel and his family escape the deplorable conditions Bill sees them living in. Granted, I’m operating on the assumption that he isn’t the same @billfromlaketravis I remember from BON back in the day, because I don’t imagine that person would be anxious to comment disparagingly on the moderate means of others, but I guess I could be wrong.

9 minutes ago, Post Oak said:

I wonder if they don't push for Foster if they feel good about Daelyn and Mckinney

- Dealyn Evans is at A&M this weekend

- McKinley will be visiting LSU in Jan

So I would be surprised if they were very confident about getting either of those two.

2 minutes ago, Getafix said:

- Dealyn Evans is at A&M this weekend

- McKinley will be visiting LSU in Jan

So I would be surprised if they were very confident about getting either of those two.

Yeah I’d proceed with caution on both Evans and McKinley. 

Evans appears to be a slightly more stable Sloneal, and McKinley is finally listening to LSU after years of shutting them out. 

I’d be in favor of signing Foster now, Evans or McKinley or spring portaler DL. 

2 hours ago, RGBIII said:

That account is full of shit and should be blocked and reported by everyone

3 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

That’s bulllshit 

Maybe it's bullshit, but the FSU 247 guy reported Payton wanted 20% more than Verse, and Rodney Hill wanted $100k more than Benson. 

https://247sports.com/college/florida-state/article/fsu-football-patrick-payton-defensive-end-update-nil-transfer-portal-222589455/

https://www.reddit.com/r/CFB/comments/18hvh8g/comment/kd9600b/