Texas Recruiting Notes 2024: Bags Don't Beat Bankrolls

texifornia

42 minutes ago, Mitch Hedberg said:

Latest scuttlebutt is Wingo may not sign. He’s apparently pissed he can’t participate in bowl practices. At least not the extent he wants. Sark told him he didn’t want to take away reps from guys playoff prep. That’s what I heard anyway. This one will go down to the wire. 

The guy was on a visit this past weekend and it was never the plan for him to stay. He was always supposed to fly back to St. Louis.

This might be the dumbest recruiting narrative of all time.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, TheMailBox357 said:

Most people prefer to watch long livestreams on dedicated video/tube sites like Yotube over a social media site like Twitter or Facebook. So it shouldn't be a surprise that Twitter livestream is dead compared to the YouTube livestream.

fatty fat boy eat a fucking piece of bacon. oink oink

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 6
  • Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, TheMailBox357 said:

Most people prefer to watch long livestreams on dedicated video/tube sites like Yotube over a social media site like Twitter or Facebook. So it shouldn't be a surprise that Twitter livestream is dead compared to the YouTube livestream.

Just curious but why do you keep coming back here? Everyone automatically assumes you're Ketch so that begs 2 questions:

If you are Ketch what's the point of going through it?

If you aren't Ketch why haven't you just burned this username then start over? 

• Hook 'Em 6

9 minutes ago, RockyMountainHighHorn said:

Jeremiah McCllelan, another highly south after Missouri Wideout is on flip watch from Ohio State. Anyone in Missouri want to tell me what’s going on?  Is Joplin popping off these days?

Maybe a good sign?  They've accepted they aren't getting Wingo and are trying to flip this guy now?

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

Just curious but why do you keep coming back here? Everyone automatically assumes you're Ketch so that begs 2 questions:

ketch.gif.10da4961e6dedde3f5e3993b5c5837fa.gif

Just now, TexasRenegade said:

Will ya'll chill out on Wingo.  Every dang signing day 9.95ers start creating drama and excitement either to drive subscriptions or creat faux excitement. How often do these signing day breakouts actually result in a flip? They typically don't. Chill.  Sark's got this....

That's fair. But it wouldn't be signing day without Horn fans  freaking out a bit.

13 minutes ago, NoName said:

i poked around a little looking for a LHN stream, but honestly just go watch Bobby and co on On Texas Football

if you want a quick laugh, guess who doesn't have a live stream right now on the morning of NSD1? Ketch (!!!!!!!!!) is up and streaming but Inside fucking Texas can't get their shit together enough to have a morning stream on National Signing Day.

if anyone is dumb enough to keep giving them money, they really should stop. or IT should get a competent Managing Partner.

Nearly 3k viewers.......

The fat piggy @TheMailBox357 only has 1.3k

For comparison to Aggie, TexAgs stream has less than 1k.

Biggest recruiting day of the year and IT isn't streaming. Such an unserious website that ego ruined a relationship

Edited by BurntOrange&White

1 minute ago, TexasRenegade said:

Will ya'll chill out on Wingo.  Every dang signing day 9.95ers start creating drama and excitement either to drive subscriptions or creat faux excitement. How often do these signing day breakouts actually result in a flip? They typically don't. Chill.  Sark's got this....

I’m sure this goes on but can they put the real stuff behind VIP or something and the fake rumors on the free part? Would make sense, why drum up drama for the current subscribers. Hell make a story that Ryan Williams is thinking of flipping but put it as free…don’t need no drama just for drama pshh

10 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

As if this guy's transparent behavior wouldn't be patently obvious regardless of handle? That's always a really fun game, bring it on. Spotting Carl was always fun, and that jackleg is no Carl. 

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, South Austin said:

Have you ever heard of a fucking period?  It goes at the end of a sentence.  Try it.

Well fuck now that I know it pisses you off that just gives me motivation to avoid it all together I will also avoid commas just to annoy you further because that's the most important thing this morning right?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Nearly 3k viewers.......

The fat piggy @TheMailBox357 only has 1.3k

For comparison to Aggie, TexAgs stream has less than 1k.

Biggest recruiting day of the year and IT isn't streaming. Such an unserious website that ego ruined a relationship

As much as I welcome shitting on IT, they literally just started trying to build their channel. This is what happens. They should be livestreaming though, today is a good day to pick up new eyeballs and subs

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, FtheBig12 said:

Well fuck now that I know it pisses you off that just gives me motivation to avoid it all together I will also avoid commas just to annoy you further because that's the most important thing this morning right?

Are you really arguing with south Austin about periods…? Some irony there 

9 minutes ago, RockyMountainHighHorn said:

I’m sure this goes on but can they put the real stuff behind VIP or something and the fake rumors on the free part? Would make sense, why drum up drama for the current subscribers. Hell make a story that Ryan Williams is thinking of flipping but put it as free…don’t need no drama just for drama pshh

You're not new here.  Be better than this.

9.95ers rely on impulse subscribers on high emotional/excitement days.  They aren't putting bs rumors on the free side when they can post then in the VIP and get idiots to subscribe to know what the rumor says about what amazing 5 star out of nowhere is going to flip to or away from their school.

That'll be 9.95