Texas Recruiting Notes 2024: Bags Don't Beat Bankrolls

texifornia

4 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Fairly certain this kid is aggy but no idea what Gerry’s “hi” was about this morning.

Its going to be so annoying if it’s not about Butler or Moore. Gerry is great and I know this board loves him,  but the whole “hi” thing is stupid if it’s for a silent commit that isn’t announcing soon.

Edited by Lonestar88

7 minutes ago, Lonestar88 said:

Its going to be so annoying if it’s not about Butler or Moore. Gerry is great and I know this board loves him,  but the whole “hi” thing is stupid if it’s for a silent commit that isn’t announcing soon.

It may be Tourette’s.

When I listen to Bobby & Gerry, the Tourette’s is very noticeable when one of them yells out “HEY!” and then continues talking or maybe it’s a “LOOK!… uh, you know… uh…”

Lots of screamed out “HEY!”s & “LOOK!”s before pauses and calm stuttering  and or “uh”s between every other word. 

Occasionally there is excellent information provided to keep my attention during a workout, but the Tourette’s is always present… until the MANSCAPE read, when extra focus is applied to prevent any sudden movements.

Perhaps “Hi”s are just the Tourette’s in his fingers.