COVID Mass Spreading Event - January 6, 2021

PenelopeWitherspoon

2 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

I think most of the crowd will bail out of DC early so they're not there when the gangs wake up. 

Many will. Surrounded by history to read and learn about even as they are making it. Opportunity lost.

*I suppose that many venues are closed for a variety of reasons--pandemic and otherwise, but I'd never turn down a chance to visit and learn from some of the great sights of DC.

Heck, they could even visit the Potomac and contemplate a swim....might wake them up from that delusion from which they've been suffering.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Watching CNN this morning.  They are covering the Trumpite rally in DC. Saying large crowd, no social distancing, and few masks.  Can we require these fuckers to stay the fuck in DC (hell, stay in the White House with their Orange God!) for the next 2 weeks in quarantine to keep the spread the fuck out of everywhere else?

Did Covid take a break to allow friends to get together for NYE?  Are your outdoor lunches and parties where I’m sure everyone has their masks on the whole time (including eating and drinking) and spaced out safer than anything these dumbassses are doing?  You are a hypocrite. 

My friend who I spent NYE with tested positive today.  Felt like she had a bad head cold yesterday.  Was going in for a physical, and because she wasn't feeling well, they did a rapid test.  It is positive.

So, I last saw her Thursday night.  I have no symptoms at all.

So, getting a PCR test on Wednesday afternoon (tomorrow) and expect results to come back Thursday afternoon (the last one I took right before Christmas, turnaround time was just over 24 hours).  I will also do a rapid test Friday morning.  

Why all the testing?  Welp, Sunday is my birthday.  Already going to cancel our Friday night outdoor dinner plans, but would like to be able to make the outdoor brunch scheduled on Sunday provided I am negative.  Sigh.  FYI, this is the same friend that potentially exposed me in late December.  She is being careful, it is just this shit is everywhere at this point.  They really need to get on top of the vaccine rollout.  It really isn't going that well.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, TexArcher said:

Wait, all these patriots who've been jerking off to videos of cops hurting black people and college kids at protests are now threatening to attack the cops themselves?  Isn't that a little, umm, wait, no, that makes perfect sense.

Back the Blue (so long as they are making the blacks blue)

• Hook 'Em 1

16 minutes ago, UT_OB1 said:

Did Covid take a break to allow friends to get together for NYE?  Are your outdoor lunches and parties where I’m sure everyone has their masks on the whole time (including eating and drinking) and spaced out safer than anything these dumbassses are doing?  You are a hypocrite. 

Uh, you seem to be pretty ignorant of the relative risks involved in various activities.  Outdoor dining is absolutely safer than what you're seeing in the Trump rally.  Far safer.  Outdoor parties can obviously vary greatly, but it doesn't get much worse outdoors than what I'm seeing this morning.

1 hour ago, UT_OB1 said:

My friend who I spent NYE with tested positive today.  Felt like she had a bad head cold yesterday.  Was going in for a physical, and because she wasn't feeling well, they did a rapid test.  It is positive.
So, I last saw her Thursday night.  I have no symptoms at all.
So, getting a PCR test on Wednesday afternoon (tomorrow) and expect results to come back Thursday afternoon (the last one I took right before Christmas, turnaround time was just over 24 hours).  I will also do a rapid test Friday morning.  
Why all the testing?  Welp, Sunday is my birthday.  Already going to cancel our Friday night outdoor dinner plans, but would like to be able to make the outdoor brunch scheduled on Sunday provided I am negative.  Sigh.  FYI, this is the same friend that potentially exposed me in late December.  She is being careful, it is just this shit is everywhere at this point.  They really need to get on top of the vaccine rollout.  It really isn't going that well.

You are a fucking moron.  We went to dinner outdoors (3 of us) and then all three of us were at my house.  We sat far apart and kept the windows opened.  These two things are not the same, so fuck right off, asshole.

Edited by PenelopeWitherspoon

51 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

You are a fucking moron.  We went to dinner outdoors (3 of us) and then all three of us were at my house.  We sat far apart and kept the windows opened.  These two things are not the same, so fuck right off, asshole.

Penelope, they're just mad that you're eating and doing stuff while they're being told DC and NYC are on fire with black and latino gangs running around lawlessly.  If you're arguing logic, you're wasting your time.  Pop the cork and celebrate the idiots losing.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

This is exactly what these piece of shit thieves in Congress deserve. You made a deal with these idiots and their con man idol and you refused to hold him and them accountable. Now you want trump to settle these fucks down? Nope, this is the ticket you bought. You turned deplorable, uneducated, uncouth trash against real Americans by the millions and allowed an assault on democracy. This wouldn't be happening to you if you did your job and outted trump and his band of criminals when you had the chance. 

• Fuck You 1

On 1/6/2021 at 1:12 PM, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

If it is so safe, why are you even bothering getting tested?  Fuck right off yourself, hypocrite. 

• Fuck You 1

9 minutes ago, UT_OB1 said:

If it is so safe, why are you even bothering getting tested?  Fuck right off yourself, hypocrite. 

Wow, reading comprehension isn't your strong suit.  Becuase if I get a negative test, I can end quarantine at 7 days vs 10 days.  It is now 6 days post exposure and I have no symptoms, so worst case would be quarantining through Sunday.  However, Sunday is my birthday, and I would like to NOT be fucking quarantined on it.  I am following the rules (and the law).  Go fuck yourself.