COVID Mass Spreading Event - January 6, 2021

PenelopeWitherspoon

Watching CNN this morning.  They are covering the Trumpite rally in DC. Saying large crowd, no social distancing, and few masks.  Can we require these fuckers to stay the fuck in DC (hell, stay in the White House with their Orange God!) for the next 2 weeks in quarantine to keep the spread the fuck out of everywhere else?

56 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Watching CNN this morning.  They are covering the Trumpite rally in DC. Saying large crowd, no social distancing, and few masks.  Can we require these fuckers to stay the fuck in DC (hell, stay in the White House with their Orange God!) for the next 2 weeks in quarantine to keep the spread the fuck out of everywhere else?

They won't be able to get back to their towns since they spent all of their savings on one night at the Trump Hotel.

12 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

I bet Elton John would have something to say about his music being used.

Am I supposed to make an inference from the village people and Elton John being played at all of his rallies?  And his handjob dance?

Edited by Pato del Muerto
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

That'd be horribly unfair to the actual residents of DC.

Just now, wildcat09 said:

That'd be horribly unfair to the actual residents of DC.

Make them pay for hotels.  Run out of hotels in DC, bus them to hotels in the surrounding areas.  Ensure they cannot leave.  Fuck these people.  I am done with them.

Also, it is unfair that these assholes go back from whence they came and infect those of us following the rules.

I doubt a lot came from NYC, but I bet there are some Staten Islanders and Long Islanders there.  And those people will come into Manhattan and spread their germs.

3 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

They're not used to walking or standing up for long periods of time. They're high on adrenaline, but the first thing they eat will be carbs. Gonna be some cranky sleepy kids out there looking for a nap before the sun goes down.

I'm talking boxes of cream-filled donuts, bearclaws, Chik-Fil-A by the truckload, glorified Happy Meals, fries, curly fries, onion rings, hush puppies, cake, pie, cake, and pie.

If they have CiCi's Pizza in DC it'll look like a crime scene.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, RDCanecutter said:

I'm talking boxes of cream-filled donuts, bearclaws, Chik-Fil-A by the truckload, glorified Happy Meals, fries, curly fries, onion rings, hush puppies, cake, pie, cake, and pie.

Bathrooms around DC sure will.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

Hell, Cici's looks like a crime scene anyway. It'll look like Johnny Depp's house in A Nightmare on Elm Street when this shit's over with.

The crowd really isn't here for this shit, very little energy.  They came for action, not another rally.  Going to be interesting to see what happens after he gets done airing his grievances and doesn't give the crowd any blood.  

2 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

I think most of the crowd will bail out of DC early so they're not there when the gangs wake up. 

Yep, head down towards Woodbridge to the Hampton Suites or back to their trailer parks near Front Royal. From there they can make a run at Harpers Ferry and hid in the mountains of WVA.

• Hook 'Em 1