Identifying Trump rioters

Tuco

The dumb cunt will probably be tweeting as the Judge is reading aloud her sentencing guidelines.  

I know she thinks she's angling for a bigger and brighter realtor career, perhaps a reality TV show, or even elected office.  But please tell me this Judge will have some modicum of civic duty.  

10 minutes ago, Lobo said:

The dumb cunt will probably be tweeting as the Judge is reading aloud her sentencing guidelines.  

I know she thinks she's angling for a bigger and brighter realtor career, perhaps a reality TV show, or even elected office.  But please tell me this Judge will have some modicum of civic duty.  

If it’s anything longer than like 2 weeks I’ll be amazed. 

Better than nothing, but that's barely enough time to establish a letter-writing relationship with a few other inmates and fill their canteen with the maximum allowable cash.  Fuck.  

She'll obviously remain in a transfer detention center for now.  But when it's released what prison she'll serve the two months, post it here.  There should be just enough time to get a few Latinas to beat the bag out of her a couple times before she's released.  Maybe some internal bleeding if we're lucky.  Fingers crossed.  Speaking of fingers...

Jenna better learn violence real fast.  That blonde hair, white skin, and sweet-ass job is gonna make her a fun target in prison.  60 days is just enough time to have her properly beaten with the outside chance of causing permanent organ damage.  She is an Enemy of the State.  And should be beaten as such.

3 minutes ago, washparkhorn said:

Who can we get to play Insurrection Barbie in the movie? 

Holly Hunter could pull off the hubris and self-delusion well, but is far too attractive. Kathy Bates, perhaps?

She honestly kinda looks like a more feminine Mickey Rourke.  He's a method actor, I think we could get him and the right makeup/hair artists and make this work.

^

Holy shit, I was just throwing shit out there but this is spot on.  His agent is a friend of mine's agent.  We get Gandorf to hammer out a screenplay, I think we could be in pre-production by the end of 2021.

10 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

I feel like Penelope should have to say no before we offer the role to anyone else.

Something, something.  Casting Couch.  But yes, it's only fair.  She obviously knows Jenna Ryan's mental psyche better than anyone.  PW should at least be a producer and screenplay adaptation.  Or should could even play herself  in the film, taunting Jenna from afar.  

And yes, to be totally honest, in real life..........I am writing to Jenna using some of the shit PW used to fuck with her on twitter.  

17 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

I feel like Penelope should have to say no before we offer the role to anyone else.

Oh, I look nothing like her.  I may be white, but I am definitely not blond.  Also, I could not lower myself to play such a vapid cunt.  

I like the Mickey Rourke idea.  I saw next to him on a flight from Austin to LA once.  He is a nice guy.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 2

3 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Oh, I look nothing like her.  I may be white, but I am definitely not blond.  Also, I could not lower myself to play such a vapid cunt.  

I like the Mickey Rourke idea.  I saw next to him on a flight from Austin to LA once.  He is a nice guy.

Fair enough.  You can play yourself then.

1 minute ago, JimmyJames said:

Strange how none of our recently returning DT friends ever post in this thread.

Also women in prison can be pretty bad, sometimes worse than the men. Unless they put her in some sort of isolation she’s in for a rough 60 days. 

Yep.  Also funny how they are crying about rep.  Idiots.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, washparkhorn said:

It's gonna need to be R-Rated. The night before the insurrection scenes will highlight the debauchery, including drugs and problems with erectile dysfunction for her potential copulation partners. 

Ok, I've got a quibble here.  Is it really erectile dysfunction if a guy does NOT get it up for a truly hideous human being?  I mean, isn't that your penis functioning EXACTLY as it's supposed to?

• Haha 1