Identifying Trump rioters

Tuco

You seem to be the resident expert on Federal criminal law.  Can the judge revisit her sentence due to her behavior between being sentenced and being incarcerated?  The whole idea that you schedule your prison sentence is a little strange to me.  If you’re convicted your ass should be led out of court in handcuffs.
No shit, especially since she called her judge a hater and has proven any faux remorse shown was complete bullshit.
  • Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

And I think Jenna might be in that group who pronounces it realator anyway.)

Irregardless, Jenna is a mischeevious realator whom between you and I has refused to drank the koolaid and could care less about what the lame-stream medias think about it. Her God-given freedoms can't be bought and sold like child traffickers. Outside the box and under the bus!

^^^my attempt at reconstructing Proto-Jennese.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

14 hours ago, conVINCEd said:

You seem to be the resident expert on Federal criminal law.  Can the judge revisit her sentence due to her behavior between being sentenced and being incarcerated?  The whole idea that you schedule your prison sentence is a little strange to me.  If you’re convicted your ass should be led out of court in handcuffs.

No. She was on federal bond so they just continue it and you can self report.  If you dint self report it's considered a absconding. 

I think that's a few years at least added to a sentence. 

8 hours ago, Lobo said:

She said the date,  but Did they also say where she’d serve her 60 days?  

I got some cholas to teach knot-tying

No.  It'll be a prison camp.  It'll be within her region. But until the region assigns it she won't even likely know. 

7 hours ago, OneOfTheOutOfFocusGuys said:

Is this going to be one of those crappy weekend things where she just checks in 30 straight weekends and does 60 days that way?

No.  See above

1 hour ago, SKJ said:

No.  It'll be a prison camp.  It'll be within her region. But until the region assigns it she won't even likely know. 

She wants to be at BOP Bryan. https://www.bop.gov/locations/institutions/bry/index.jsp

I would put her at ADX Florence https ://www.bop.gov/locations/institutions/bry/index.jsp.

She's got that aggy hive mind bereft of wisdom that requires monitoring. She needs to be scared straight.

9 minutes ago, washparkhorn said:

She wants to be at BOP Bryan. https://www.bop.gov/locations/institutions/bry/index.jsp

I would put her at ADX Florence https ://www.bop.gov/locations/institutions/bry/index.jsp.

She's got that aggy hive mind bereft of wisdom that requires monitoring. She needs to be scared straight.

Carswell also has a prison camp.

However, while theoretically you are supposed to go nearby, overcrowding in the system has meant that it often doesn't happen.

And, I'm not 100% sure as a misdemeanor convict, that she's going to go to a BOP facility.

Do we know where she's from?
There are probably just a handful of adults that are actually born or raised in Friscol.

Lives in Carrollton. Has an office in Frisco. Kinda like Jerry Jones does.

“A Carrollton woman has been arrested and faces federal charges after a criminal complaint was filed Friday, alleging she went into the U.S. Capitol during the riots on Jan. 6.
Jennifer "Jenna" Leigh Ryan was named in the complaint, filed by an FBI special agent. She was arrested Friday afternoon, according to the FBI.”

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, washparkhorn said:

Agree. As an alternative, perhaps send her to MCC-New York and she can solve the J. Epstein suicide.

Ideally she does all 60 days undergoing "Diesel Therapy." 

Basically, you they just keep you perpetually in transit on prison buses and Con Air -- which is like Spirit Airlines, only you might be shackled to a Neo Nazi shot caller. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, washparkhorn said:

She should shut the fuck up.

Sounds like she may need more correction than a minimum security facility can offer in order for her to understand the magnitude of her crime.

She needs to be beaten with rubber hoses and phone books and waterboarded.

Like I said, no constitutional sentence  . . . . 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

@Lobo is apparently going to contribute to the commissary accounts of some pipe- hitting Vic Mackey specials with pliers and blow torches.

From my limited understanding, women prison is much less regimented than the men which means anything might go. And as many of us know, women can be much harsher on other women. If she don’t get protected by the authorities, who knows what’s gonna happen.

4 hours ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Basically, you they just keep you perpetually in transit on prison buses and Con Air -- which is like Spirit Airlines, only you might be shackled to a Neo Nazi shot caller. 

36 minutes ago, BearSchlong said:
4 hours ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Came here to suggest this.

They're not going to put her on diesel therapy.  Sad as it seems.  It's not that bad... it would be worse to be in some gen pop where she would have to fend for herself. 

Diesel therapy sucks because you're constantly being transferred,  but for my money,  I'd bet it would be worse on her to actually have to try to get along with others for 60 days

• Hook 'Em 2

On 11/6/2021 at 9:39 AM, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Holy shit.  She definitely hasn’t learned a damned thing.  I don’t think 60 days is long enough.  If I were her attorney, I’d fire her as a client.

Are your people going to be talking to her people when they call your people, trying to make something good come out of this?

On 11/6/2021 at 5:34 PM, TwiceHorn said:

There are probably just a handful of adults that are actually born or raised in Friscol.

Sounds like Sugar Land - I went to high school there, and only knew a couple of kids who were actually from there (then again, probably half the houses in my area were built in the early/mid 80s).

2 hours ago, Fastbreak said:

She should be forced to read and study the constitution and score a 90+ on a HS level exam.

1 hour ago, Underdog said:

Not just her but anyone running for Office should have to.  

She should have to pass the same civics naturalization test that folks applying for citizenship do.  Except ask the full 100 questions, and bump it up to 70%.

https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/document/questions-and-answers/100q.pdf

Civics (History and Government) Questions for the Naturalization Test

The 100 civics (history and government) questions and answers for the naturalization test are listed below. The civics test is an oral test and the USCIS Officer will ask the applicant up to 10 of the 100 civics questions. An applicant must answer 6 out of 10 questions correctly to pass the civics portion of the naturalization test.

On the naturalization test, some answers may change because of elections or appointments. As you study for the test, make sure that you know the most current answers to these questions. Answer these questions with the name of the official who is serving at the time of your eligibility interview with USCIS. The USCIS Officer will not accept an incorrect answer.

On 11/6/2021 at 2:41 PM, Fudge Nuggets said:

That sounds like a lot of work.

Not as much work as fucking around, not finding what you are after on the internet, doing poorly on the test, and then having to absolutely bust your ass on the rest of the projects and/or doing the bonus work that you could have skipped if you did well on the tests.

"Goodbye, America!": A California Man Who Allegedly Took Part In The Jan. 6 Capitol Riot Is Seeking Asylum In Belarus

Evan Neumann, wanted for attacking a police officer and entering the Capitol during the insurrection, told a Belarusian state-run TV news channel that he crossed through snake-infested swamps and forests from Ukraine.

A California man who allegedly joined the mob that attacked the Capitol on Jan. 6 over what they falsely believed was a stolen election and is wanted by the FBI has fled the country and is seeking asylum in authoritarian Belarus.

Evan Neumann, 48, was charged in March with six crimes related to the insurrection, including two felonies for assaulting an officer and participating in a civil disorder. He told the state-controlled Belarus 1 news channel on Nov. 7 that his lawyer had advised him to flee to Europe. He called the charges against him “unfounded” and claimed they amount to “political persecution.”

Neumann, a handbag manufacturer from Mill Valley, a small city north of San Francisco, didn’t respond to BuzzFeed News’ requests for comment sent via email and a LinkedIn message.

Neumann said in the news segment titled “Goodbye, America!” that he went to extreme lengths to evade arrest by US law enforcement, sketching out a Catch Me if You Can–style escape.

He said he flew to the EU in March under the guise of a business trip and then traveled to Switzerland by train. From there, he said he drove to Germany and onward to Poland. He then crossed into Ukraine and settled in central Zhytomyr in mid-March. He rented an apartment there for four months, he said, before he decided to flee that country, as well.

Neumann said he left Ukraine after noticing that he was being followed by agents from the Ukrainian security service, the SBU. In August, under the cover of night, he explained, he crossed illegally by foot into Belarus, making his way through swampy forest land and dodging wild boars and snakes.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/christopherm51/evan-neumann-january-6-capitol-attack-asylum-belarus

sub-buzz-14119-1636383644-12.png?downsiz

One article says he has two kids. He could have manned up, done his 60 or 90 days in jail or whatever, gotten out, went on the speaking circuit, and made some money.

Fucking traitors. They bitch about American being "woke" and "weak", but they are they ones that whine the loudest about everything.

• Hook 'Em 4

6 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/christopherm51/evan-neumann-january-6-capitol-attack-asylum-belarus

sub-buzz-14119-1636383644-12.png?downsiz

One article says he has two kids. He could have manned up, done his 60 or 90 days in jail or whatever, gotten out, went on the speaking circuit, and made some money.

Fucking traitors. They bitch about American being "woke" and "weak", but they are they ones that whine the loudest about everything.

61743881.jpg