Bills @ Chiefs: AFC Championship Game

Vic Mackey

48 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Minnesota fans are similar. Lost of them and then never got back. They have been close but lost in the NFC championship 3 times in a 20 year span.

Vikings have been in 5 NFC Championship Games since their last Super Bowl and have horrific losses in all of them. Two of those (98 and the Bountygate game in New Orleans) were 7th Circle of Hell losses that make people stop following professional football. Two others were embarrassing no shows. Not sure how the one in Washington felt, was too young. 

I would love to see Bills Mafia hoist the Lombardi Trophy. 

36 minutes ago, GopherRock said:

I would love to see Bills Mafia hoist the Lombardi Trophy. 

If it were to happen, be cool to award Tim Russert's family a SB ring, dude was a huge Bills fan and always felt bad for him when Dallas beat them B2B in the Jurassic era. 

Fuck bills fans.  IDGAF how many times they've gotten close.  

and fuck Cole Beasley too.  he got paid, that should be enough.

They don't fucking deserve anything other than a day old plate of stale peanut sticks.

Go Chiefs!!!

Edited by slorch

10 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

My inner Oilers fan will always, always hate the fucking Buffalo Bills.  I hope the Chiefs win by 37 touchdowns.

Meh, how do you feel about the Joe Montana Chiefs vs Buddy Ryan?  Because that was a better Oilers team.

Edited by WBT