(2) Baylor at (6)Texas 6pm on ESPN

SDG

Just now, Braff Zacklin said:

Whatever. I ain't mad.

Stepping on our dicks against Tech and the league/refs fucking us over versus OU are far, far more disappointing losses.

I agree. I don’t think anyone is beating Baylor this year. 

• Like 1

Just now, GreenspointTexas said:

Lol people on here actually thought shaka was the answer this year?

again, we should back up the truck to hire Beard

Yeah he and Urban will be a great duo here bc all it takes is money and the Texas brand! 

Just now, markstanco said:

Fuck off with that terrible fan take.

Baylor and Gonzaga is in a tier above all. But saying "we suck" is something an uninformed bad fan would say.

Baylor/Gonzaga

Villanova, Michigan, Houston

Texas, Iowa

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Js1 said:

I agree. I don’t think anyone is beating Baylor this year. 

Indeed. Mitchell and Butler are a joy to watch ... well, they are when they're doing it to someone else.

That said, this was not a good/smart effort from the 'Horns. If we hadn't blown the Tech game, or had to play shorthanded against OU, it wouldn't be such a big deal. Instead, we've lost three of our last four.

Too good for that.

1 minute ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Indeed. Mitchell and Butler are a joy to watch ... well, they are when they're doing it to someone else.

That said, this was not a good/smart effort from the 'Horns. If we hadn't blown the Tech game, or had to play shorthanded against OU, it wouldn't be such a big deal. Instead, we've lost three of our last four.

Too good for that.

We haven’t practiced with a full squad in nearly 3 weeks 

The last 2 minutes has me very worried about the rest of the season in crunch time. That was very poor basketball from Texas when faced with better coaching and more discipline. Coaching and playing. You can’t athlete yourself into a hero ball comeback. There is no Kobe or Curry on Texas’s bench.

better angle of the GB III poster, and it only makes me feel extra strongly that it was a weak ass tech:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKz8FEAH37H/?igshid=17wjqfx5w1arb

he never said a word and he didn't even take a single step toward him. he stared at him for two seconds while backing away from the guy. fucking weak.

1 minute ago, shadow_operative said:

better angle of the GB III poster, and it only makes me feel extra strongly that it was a weak ass tech:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKz8FEAH37H/?igshid=17wjqfx5w1arb

he never said a word and he didn't even take a single step toward him. he stared at him for two seconds while backing away from the guy. fucking weak.

Dude, give it up, they call that all day every day

13 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Too good for that.

All 3 losses are at home for TEXAS as well.

Don't forget that this current team is a veteran group.  Shaka's teams here have been so undisciplined and too often show poor basketball IQ -- bad fundamentals are due to poor coaching.

Hope Shaka looks around and leaves on his own after this season.  Sure would like for TEXAS to have a better basketball coach to open the new basketball arena...

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

It was pretty soft. There wasn’t any stand over him and derka is right he never went towards the player. It’s soft

Totally did. Whipped his head, stood staring at the guy on the ground sliding with him until he got up. If he turns and goes back up court without the stare down he's fine.

2 minutes ago, chemHORN said:

Ramey makes some bone headed plays sometimes but he went 5 of 11 with a assist to turnover ratio of 2.  Coleman went 5 for 10 with an assist to turnover ratio of .5. Id argue that Coleman is hurting us worse than Ramey right now. 

When veteran guards are turning the ball over so carelessly as they did for TEXAS tonight, your team will lose to a lot of teams...

1 minute ago, perfectchaos007 said:

Wasn’t able to watch tonight. Was Shaka back? Any players still in Covid protocol?

Shaka back. Players all back. Good game till around 9 minutes left then Baylor just ran away with it with glimpses of hope here and there. 

• Hook 'Em 1