Cavs vs Raptors

Vic Mackey

Lmao. Lebron still owns the Raptors in the playoffs. This is about as bad as it gets for Toronto. Cleveland never once led in regulation and you blew it game 1 at home. They shit the bed as usual.

Oh but I am sure the game ball goes to refs again, right? Lmao.

• Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:

Lmao. Lebron still owns the Raptors in the playoffs. This is about as bad as it gets for Toronto. Cleveland never once led in regulation and you blew it game 1 at home. They shit the bed as usual.

Lmao, I'm sure "LeRef" excuses will happen but the Raptors straight up shit the bed.....never seen so many missed layups

Just now, Pam Cummings said:

Lmao, I'm sure "LeRef" excuses will happen but the Raptors straight up shit the bed.....never seen so many missed layups

I'm sure certain people are getting their excuses ready.

This is why no one will take Toronto seriously until they reach the Finals. This is par for the course for them. Regular season team.

6 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

I'm going to recommend they don't kick it out to Van Fleet at the top of the key anymore as time runs out..... That play doesn't seem to work.  0-2.

That's all DeRozan. He has to take that shot when he drove it inside. You can't kick it out. Quit being timid. 

35 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

No, that was the last series, cunt

• Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Is there a more annoying celeb than Drake? The whitest black dude ever. What I can't wait for is to watch someone drop his ass on the sideline as he talks shit and tough. 

Who is afraid of a Canadian fake rapper?

I dont understand why he gets free rein on the sidelines.   Someone in the TOR organization needs to tell him to sit his ass down.    Any other person in those front row seats interjecting themselves into the games is getting ejected.   He should too.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, d2o said:

I dont understand why he gets free rein on the sidelines.   Someone in the TOR organization needs to tell him to sit his ass down.    Any other person in those front row seats interjecting themselves into the games is getting ejected.   He should too.

Spike Lee disagrees..... Isn't Drake an ambassador for the franchise in an official capacity and in partnership with them in another business context?  This isn't Jack cheering on the Lakers although Jack was 100 times cooler.

11 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Spike Lee disagrees..... Isn't Drake an ambassador for the franchise in an official capacity and in partnership with them in another business context?  This isn't Jack cheering on the Lakers although Jack was 100 times cooler.

Spike sits on the opposite side of the court.  Drake is right next to the bench and is always in the way of players, coaches and refs along with talking shit to people.     He walks the coaches box like he is on the fucking staff.  He needs to sit his bitch ass down.

15 hours ago, CurlyDumps said:

Someone should check the Warriors locker room.  Specifically in the area where dirty laundry and jock straps are kept.

I mean... He did get a tattoo for KD and Curry so I would probably check the showers to see which guy's dick he is attached to.

He is the most annoying celebrity.  He is everywhere cheering on every team.  But not like in golf where you cheer for great shots.  He likes to cheer for whoever is the popular team at the moment, unless that team is playing IN TORONTO.  Dude would cheer for the warriors over the raptors if it was at GSW.  I especially like how he is a kentucky fan... that's rich.