Texas vs. ACU - First Round - 8:50pm on truTV/TNT

Pancho

Good news is that was close to the worst half we have played this season and we are still up at the half.  Need better guard play in the 2nd.  
Maybe I'm too pessimistic and critical but I can think of several worse halves from this season.

11 minutes ago, BlueGreySky said:

Any of you know the smoke show in section 128 in the first three rows? Will try to provide an “airport hot or not” pic for eval.

And can’t believe this lead is only 5. Smh.

Are you our man on the street for the tournament? Did mac send you our press pass? Why are your pics not loading? So many questions!

1 minute ago, SDG said:

Reminder: there was a discussion last night by several of us that you only need to win every game by 1 point.  survive and advance.   

Wait, are you telling me that if you score more points than the other team, you win!?!?!? Wow!!!!! I’ll be damned. Didn’t know that

Just now, Fletch said:

Wait, are you telling me that if you score more points than the other team, you win!?!?!? Wow!!!!! I’ll be damned. Didn’t know that

That point went right over your head.  I guess we're tied now.  

5 minutes ago, alphahorn said:

they have so little talent. this fucker is getting every drop of possibility out of his squad. that D is for realz. if they played average D they'd have 10 wins not 24

Their D also would have about 15 fouls if these were Big 12 officials.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Line was -8. 
So we’re ahead of schedule. 

You obviously are not familiar with the first 8 minutes of the second half of Texas basketball. If we don’t have a 30 point lead at half, we will likely lose. 

1 minute ago, OU Sucks said:

Their D also would have about 15 fouls if these were Big 12 officials.

One of them does ref in the Big 12

He’s also the same one that called the 5 second violation against us vs. Arizona in the 2nd round a few years ago

1 minute ago, SDG said:

That point went right over your head.  I guess we're tied now.  

No I understand what you’re saying, it’s just a really fucking stupid saying. “IT DONT MATTER IF WE WIN BY 1 OR 50!!!! STILL COUNTS AS A WIN!!!!” No fuck, dude 

1 minute ago, sidis said:

You obviously are not familiar with the first 8 minutes of the second half of Texas basketball. If we don’t have a 30 point lead at half, we will likely lose. 

Again, you seem like you don’t watch this team. At all. 

1 minute ago, Fletch said:

No I understand what you’re saying, it’s just a really fucking stupid saying. “IT DONT MATTER IF WE WIN BY 1 OR 50!!!! STILL COUNTS AS A WIN!!!!” No fuck, dude 

Okay Einstein.  

1 minute ago, sidis said:

No. It is just that usually, we wait until the first half of the second half to completely collapse and give away easy wins.

We’ll be fine. They’re playing with their hair on fire. They’ll run out or adrenaline and we’ll win by 12+

• Fuck You 1