Texas vs. ACU - First Round - 8:50pm on truTV/TNT

Pancho

1 minute ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

When you have a ridiculous height advantage, definitely move the ball around the perimeter and attempt a desperate 3 as the shot clock expires.

Yep. We play the same way regardless of opponent because we don’t actually have a coach. Just a motivational speaker and recruiter. 

Just now, Fastbreak said:

Why is Kai standing on the 3 point line?

pump faking a guy that is a foot shorter than him so he can half dance right and get stumped by a another guy. 

rinse and repeat. 

no self awareness. 

i have watched here and there but not much at all this year. this is embarassing. now we have a tight game with puckered assholes. exactly what we didn't want. 

Just now, sidis said:

Bold. We are playing abeline fucking Christian. And we are losing by the way. Jesus Christ. 

Yeah I wasn’t expected Shaka to go full Shaka. So what were y’all saying about a 1pt win is a win? Yeah that sounds cool right about now. Or we can just lose and pull the plug and give Mussellman  all the money 

1 minute ago, CooterBrown said:

I don’t know shit about basketball tactics but are we suppose to have two guys just standing on the 3 point line holding their dicks doing nothing at all?

It's ridiculous. The way to win this game is so obvious, yet Shaka just has us jacking up threes to take away our  advantage inside. 

1 minute ago, Fletch said:

Yeah I wasn’t expected Shaka to go full Shaka. So what were y’all saying about a 1pt win is a win? Yeah that sounds cool right about now. Or we can just lose and pull the plug and give Mussellman  all the money 

Sampson would come and he has UH hooping

You're losing in the 2nd half to a team from that tiny west Texas town no one wants to live. Especially no young black men want to live there. These kids are there because literally no one else wants them and they're making your future NBA 1st rounders their bitches. 

Even if this team wins this one UCLA will embarrass them if they don't start playing to their talent. 

• Fuck You 5
  • Rage+1 1