Texas vs. ACU - First Round - 8:50pm on truTV/TNT

Pancho

This is one of the worst basketball games I've ever watched. No exaggeration. Both teams are fucking terrible, poorly coached, and dumb. I guess ACU isn't terribly coached for their talent but fuck them anyway and fuck this game.

Edited by BradInATX
  • Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, OU Sucks said:

How the fuck was that a foul?

The refs are riding the energy in the building seems like. All one way. Maybe this gets shacka shit canned but probably not.

Either way, football season is coming up.

Just now, BradInATX said:

This is one of the worst basketball games I've ever watched. No exaggeration. Both teams are fucking terrible, poorly coached, and dumb.

Yes but one team actually has good players that any coach in the country would want. Moreover, if you switched coaches in this game, Texas would probably be up 20+.

Just now, Billy Pilgrim said:

They did the same shit to Jones on our last possession and it wasn’t a foul then

That’s not the most maddening part—the most maddening part was watching Shaka do nothing.  Any other coach would have gone ape shit because that was a missed foul call.  Shaka stands there. 

• Hook 'Em 1