OU @ Texas Series Thread

Horny Bull

3 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

Skip Johnson's pitchers suck. Didn't see that coming.

Either that or the offense is coming together. They are torching these pitches.

Probably some of both.

But back in the day, Skip was worshipped and it wasn't just by us.  I think Kershaw used him in the offseasons.  I guess he needed a little more marquee program to keep that up.

1 minute ago, TwiceHorn said:

Probably some of both.

But back in the day, Skip was worshipped and it wasn't just by us.  I think Kershaw used him in the offseasons.  I guess he needed a little more marquee program to keep that up.

Yeah those back to back top 5 or whatever recruiting classes are showing their worth right now 

15 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Anyone besides me keep seeing these neck gaiters/masks and keep thinking they're wearing very festive bandanas?

Dirt burglars version especially. They looked ready for train robberies 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

A friend and I are gonna try to go to Sunday's game.  Planned on going to box office 2.5 hrs before game to get tickets.  Does anyone know if it's hard to get tickets?  Are only GA tickets available or are there some reserved seats available as well? 

Thanks y'all - Hook'em 

26 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

He might need to go back to being a pitching coach. 

I would say let’s bring him back, but Pierce and Allen have thrown together a nasty little pitching staff. Time to expand Quintanillas role too. Wouldn’t mind him getting a look as the Sunday or Tuesday guy 

Edited by Fletch

A friend and I are gonna try to go to Sunday's game.  Planned on going to box office 2.5 hrs before game to get tickets.  Does anyone know if it's hard to get tickets?  Are only GA tickets available or are there some reserved seats available as well? 
Thanks y'all - Hook'em 
I went to either the second or third of the South Carolina games and showed up an hour ahead of time for game day tickets.

I could've showed up 10 minutes before first pitch and would've gotten in that game, but ymmv.
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Turtle said:

Thanks y'all - Hook'em 

They don't start selling until 1 hr prior to first pitch. I believe it is just GA tickets. I've been twice now, including Friday night. Got there late and had to walk back to my car because I forgot my stupid mask, but they sold standing room only ( $10 and in the grass area down left field line where you cant see shit), got one of those and went and found a seat in R3 right in front of the Gus Pavilion.

• Hook 'Em 1