2021 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

16 minutes ago, UTexasFight said:

Did both a couple of years ago (Texas/ou, Astros/Yankees).

brutal.  paid for it for a week…and lost both 

October 9, 1999 is what I commonly refer to as "Super Happy Fun Day".  I had seats at about the 40 in the Cotton Bowl to watch the Horns beat the Sooners 38-28.  As soon as The Eyes of Texas played, we hopped in the truck and high-tailed it to watch the first pitch of G3 of the ALDS Yankees vs Rangers.  Clemens on the mound.  Yankees won 3-0.  After the Yankees clinched, we finished the trifecta with REK at Billy Bob's in Fort Worth.  Hands down the greatest DFW experience of my life.  

10 minutes ago, UTexasFight said:

Tom Rinaldi doing a segment on us being the bad boys and villains of baseball…
Definitely never would have imagined this in my 8 year old baseball dreams 

The rest of the country hates Houston and our great state regardless of what we do. Embrace and enjoy being the villain and stop looking to be loved.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TexArcher said:

So mad at the Longhorns that I can't even get into this yet.  Need a couple of early runs for the good guys to snap me out of it.

What exactly were you expecting? It was always going to be an L from the zebras and the big bad undefeated Kings of the future shit12.