DACA, immigration reform whatever

hayden_horn

I think it's a message from Dotus to America.  In keeping with Vanessa Trump's camping tweet and Ivanka's tweets with her children.  Let them eat cake!  And when people get upset they're hysterical, shrill libtards who are siccing the PC police on real Americans.  Oh, and Peter Fonda said something offensive.

Just now, kevwun said:

They need to cover it.  It's fucking awful.  These people do not have an ounce of compassion in them.

FLOTUS spox: It's a jacket, there's no hidden message.. The media shouldn't focus on this.

3 minutes ago, Js1 said:

FLOTUS spox: It's a jacket, there's no hidden message.. The media shouldn't focus on this.

that may be, but you can't wear that jacket on a supposed mission of compassion. someone with her surely should've tipped her off as to the optics. also, it's currently 77 degrees in mcallen. 

12 minutes ago, kevwun said:

They need to cover it.  It's fucking awful.  These people do not have an ounce of compassion in them.

How are you interpreting Melania’s message? 

I’m reading it as Donald told her she shouldn’t go down there because he needs to keep up the hardline image for the base.  

She said, “I give no fuck about base, I go see children in cage.  Be best.”

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

Just now, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I’m reading it as Donald told her she shouldn’t go down there because he needs to keep up the hardline image for the base.  

She said, “I give no fuck about base, I go to see children in cage.”

I interpret it as the Trumps pretending they're French aristocracy.  That said, you're right and the issue is reuniting the children.  Not the bullshit distractions put out by dotus.

1 minute ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

She said, “I give no fuck about base, I go see children in cage.”

I'm reading it as her choosing a fashionable jacket with no thought at all to the message, and it never occurred to her that it might offend people because she actually doesn't give a shit about this crisis and this whole thing was just a political photo op. 

• Like 1

Just now, Mojo Hand said:

I'm reading it as her choosing a fashionable jacket with no thought at all to the message, and it never occurred to her that it might offend people because she actually doesn't give a shit about this crisis and this whole thing was just a political photo op. 

I think anyone with half of a brain realizes this is her being completely oblivious to everything important, not something she is doing out of malice.

1 minute ago, kevwun said:

This doesn't distract from the issue, it screams about how they don't give a shit about any of the kids.  It's going to make this an even bigger issue.

It changes the subject from babies in camps to the left's hysterics on flotus' fashion choices /s Fox News.

53 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

And what do you expect them to do?

What do I expect them to do? I expect the vast majority to continue voting (R) despite many discrepancies between GOP actions and Christian principles. I expect them to fall in line like lemmings just like they did when they sold their souls to kneel at the altar of a New York City lifelong liberal who got rich off of shortpaying vendors and corrupt handshake deals with corrupt politicians named Donald Trump.

That's what I expect. I'm hoping they surprise me.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, Mojo Hand said:

I hate that we’ve fallen for this shit but it’s laughable to think that jacket was unintentional.

We have reason to believe Melania not happy with Donald and we know DOTUS watches cable news all day.

Either way it was awful judgment on her part to use the jacket

2 minutes ago, GSU&UT said:

I think anyone with half of a brain realizes this is her being completely oblivious to everything important, not something she is doing out of malice.

Sure, no malice, but also no compassion, because anyone with the slightest bit of empathy would have recognized the problem there. 

2 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Michelle's bare arms; Barry's tan suit.

Hey, you can mock all you want, but the MSM won't report that Michelle's bare arm displayed a "fuck whitey!" tattoo and Obama's tan suit had "Muslim 4 real" written on the back. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

What do I expect them to do? I expect the vast majority to continue voting (R) despite many discrepancies between GOP actions and Christian principles. I expect them to fall in line like lemmings just like they did when they sold their souls to kneel at the altar of a New York City lifelong liberal who got rich off of shortpaying vendors and corrupt handshake deals with corrupt politicians named Donald Trump.

That's what I expect. I'm hoping they surprise me.

and what you be surprising to you? Support a party that loves abortion, or sit out the process entirely. It's a retarded kobayashi maru you got going there.

you know, the more i think about it...i think it had to be purposeful. surely someone had to say something to her about the optics, right?i i mean, she's surrounded by handlers all the time, is she not? surely someone HAD to say "you can't wear that."

2 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I’d like to applaud the MSM for NOT covering jacketgate, assuming it’s legit.

Whoops...............

2 hours ago, kevwun said:

Please, it's a fucking jacket. It's actually sad/comical the number of people losing their shit over it. Of all the fucking legit things (hello kids being taken from their parents) to freak out about and this is the latest shinny object. 

Hell I'm impressed she is wearing a $39 jacket. 

1 minute ago, JimmyHoffa said:

Whoops...............

Please, it's a fucking jacket. It's actually sad/comical the number of people losing their shit over it. Of all the fucking legit things (hello kids being taken from their parents) to freak out about and this is the latest shinny object. 

Hell I'm impressed she is wearing a $39 jacket. 

It’s pretty important that the First Lady chose to wear a jacket that basically said “fuck You” to everyone concerned about the issue.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

Where all the Dems want is open borders to make up for the loss of middle class voters because of their shitty policies.

You would think the GOP would want an influx of religious, hard working, family value voters into this country. Is that not in the GOP's wheelhouse?

don't they check all the boxes? what is missing?