Texas Tech @ Texas Series Thread

Horny Bull

You can’t win it all if you don’t know what adversity looks like and if you haven’t overcome any yet. We should welcome this. Now go fuck some shit up.  UofH supers style bitches. Go get em. \m/

• Hook 'Em 3

6 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Wait what?

They flip flopped from yesterday. Softball got tape delay yesterday  

So stupid our own network doesn’t even have an alt channel, even if it was just on ESPN*

Guest Lobo

Rain moving in around 2:00p, with possible lightning.  I'll let PhDhorn advise.  We need to hustle to get 9 innings in today.  Sucks we can't see it on TV.  We can always finish a couple innings tomorrow if need be. 

Let's get two! 

9 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Geezus shit dicks.

I'm not sure TItle IX demands equal air time, but you know LoPiano, Conradt, and Plonsky have kind of led the charge on all this.

Putting the games at the same times + weather + no alt channel = stupid

You've gotta be god damned kidding me.  We have the #3 baseball team in the nation playing the #11 team with conference championship and Super Regional hosting implications.  And we have our own network.  And it's on tape delay.

How can all of these things be true at the same time?

Bump the fucking softball game.  The 71 people who care can write strongly worded emails.