Did I urinate on your rug?

Biff Tannen

12 minutes ago, futureman said:

I've watched this movie 200x in the last 20+ years and it's only just occurred to me that knox harrington is david thewlis.  granted, he's not a superstar, but I definitely know who he is.  I feel stupid.

Same. I believe he was my entrant in a recent “no way that’s the same actor” post. 

This part is not exactly quotable, but damned if I'm not dying by the time he hits the dumpster so hard that the front end of the car lifts up a few feet off the ground.  Dude just got jerked off by a doc and doesn't know why.  He's got the Credence going, doing a roach, and drinking a beer.  Everything is going his way, until . . .

Edited by dcbc
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, dcbc said:

This part is not exactly quotable, but damned if I'm not dying by the time he hits the dumpster so hard that the front end of the car lifts up a few feet off the ground.  Dude just got jerked off by a doc and doesn't know why.  He's got the Credence going, doing a roach, and drinking a beer.  Everything is going his way, until . . .

I'm convinced he was supposed to hit the real estate sign on the right, but didn't make it and they kept it in anyway.

• Hook 'Em 1

• 3 months later...