Did I urinate on your rug?

Biff Tannen

31 minutes ago, Trey3216 said:

I'll be there, man.

Oh.. And Dude.   Tomorrow's already the 10th.

Far Out.

If you could just slide the rent under my door.  

I've said it in another Lebowski thread before, but this is when I realized that the 69 cent check he's writing at Ralph's at the beginning is post dated.

He died--he died as so many of his generation, before his time.  In your wisdom you took him, Lord.  As you took so many bright flowering 
young men, at Khe San and Lan Doc and Hill 364.  These young men gave their lives.  And Donny too.  Donny who. . . who loved bowling.

• Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, RPM said:

He died--he died as so many of his generation, before his time.  In your wisdom you took him, Lord.  As you took so many bright flowering 
young men, at Khe San and Lan Doc and Hill 364.  These young men gave their lives.  And Donny too.  Donny who. . . who loved bowling.

We used to go frequent a bar on Sunday’s for lunch and the young kid tending bar was named Donny.   Naturally, his name was Donny Who Loved Bowling.  

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, DCA_HORN said:
4 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:
We should all be ashamed it took 3 pages to get to this one. 

Only in the fact that the line is at the beginning of the movie. The whole movie is quotable and I'm pretty sure the script is more than 3 pages.

Yeah, well, that’s just like, your opinion man. 

• Haha 1

On 6/10/2021 at 11:57 AM, South Austin said:

what was all that shit about Vietnam?

Coupled with Walter's eulogy this is my favorite line in the movie. Glad it got in on page 1.

It's rare for one of these to go 3 pages this quickly. I need to rewatch I guess.