Texas vs Tennessee: College World Series (Elimination)

chase25

1 minute ago, BrazilHorn said:

Hodo's start to take the walk act after all of his watched third strikes gets old

It’s the other way around for. It’s getting old watching umps call strike 3 in the opposite batters box. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, DoneWithit said:

It’s the other way around for. It’s getting old watching umps call strike 3 in the opposite batters box. 

Exactly he's getting fucked by shitty calls. Until I see us getting those calls on the regular fuck them. Quit turning this into a 12u anything close bs game

Just now, Wally Pryor said:

Correct.  He would have had trouble making contact with that "strike" 3. 

Exactly. It's 2 balls out, off the black, on the batter's box chalk. And down. It's basically unhittable, and this stupid fuck rings him up on it. I see it more and more, and it's complete bullshit.

Hodo is a college baseball player, he's gotta know the situation there.  With one out and a force at second yea watch that pitch all day and if you strike out you strike out.  That said no force at second and man on third try to hit that shit to the right side and see what it gets you.   Kennedy made it ok but still, be aware.

Just now, TwiceHorn said:

I think I actually beat you to it with the "what if Kennedy was the post-season hero?"  You then proceeded to double down on the concept.

Yeah it doesn’t really matter haha he just seemed like that dude the moment he stepped on campus. Would also be nice if he could hit like this for a full season, but I’ll take his postseason dominance 

1 minute ago, Surly Bevo said:

Hodo is a college baseball player, he's gotta know the situation there.  With one out and a force at second yea watch that pitch all day and if you strike out you strike out.  That said no force at second and man on third try to hit that shit to the right side and see what it gets you.   Kennedy made it ok but still, be aware.

And maybe don’t end a game on a weak ass groundout in a 2-0 count