The 2021 Gold Cup

Knoxtnhorn

i'm with hayden on the fix

also i think rob stone talking about the keeper pool just now and he didn't mention horvath who should very much be in the conversation for Qatar after his performance in denver

not sure if it's in the nats thread i'm behind but horvath signed with forest on a free 2 weeks ago

15 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

i don't want to be in qatar's group next november

Going back to this, they weren't bad, but do you think they put any worry into the first team? This B-C squad just beat them, and ignoring the win, kept them off the board. You run our #1 team out there, and I think we win 3-0. 

3 hours ago, CooterBrown said:

Had no idea t here were this many Qatari in Texas. Huge turnout for them so far.

Also, no bottles and cans. Everything gets poured in a cup. I guess so there’s no missles.

JNip’s cousins helped that.   Was the same way at JerruhWorld on Sunday.  The pinnacle of recycling….. 

51 minutes ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

Weird game.

0-45th minute - angry

45th- first set of subs - angrier

next set of subs - angriest

goal and win.  Oh.  Ok.

Pretty much. Also that fucking penalty god damnit. That was a terrible touch and the ball was headed out of bounds. Fuck El Tri

1 minute ago, Ted Lange said:

but both had excellent games.

Um. Lletget held the ball up well but did dick to create chances and had way too many deer in the headlights moments for me. I'd rather a guy lose possession a few times trying to create a chance than just backpass and hold the ball until the defense catches up.

• Hook 'Em 1